This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar cward23 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    WizardofOz
    Participant

Does anybody know when the site’s mock draft for 2013 is coming out? I know it’s too early to start talking about the 2013 draft, but I just want to get a better understanding of where the 2013 prospects stocks are right now.

I know that Drummond and Muhammad are locks for Top 2 though.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

We should probably talk about the 2012 mock before 2013

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

We should probably talk about the 2012 mock before 2013

R-Dot-13
    Participant

I dont think you can have a lock 2 years in advance

R-Dot-13
    Participant

I dont think you can have a lock 2 years in advance

WizardofOz
      Participant

"I dont think you can have a lock 2 years in advance"

Well tell that to Aran. It’s not me who makes the mocks, he does. I think he always releases a mock for 2 years ahead sometime during the summer.

WizardofOz
      Participant

"I dont think you can have a lock 2 years in advance"

Well tell that to Aran. It’s not me who makes the mocks, he does. I think he always releases a mock for 2 years ahead sometime during the summer.

R-Dot-13
    Participant

Maybe i interpreted wrong you said they are locks for top 2, you must mean they are locks for the top 2 when the 2013 mock comes out.. my mistake.

R-Dot-13
    Participant

Maybe i interpreted wrong you said they are locks for top 2, you must mean they are locks for the top 2 when the 2013 mock comes out.. my mistake.

cward23
    Participant

Theres no lock but since im bored ill tell you about the stocks right now according to the scout.com,Espn, Rivals insider scouts.

Drummond is the player who’s potental has him as the number one pick but he could drop and be replaced by Shabazz if he has a Favors type season and shabazz has a D. Wade type season

I.Austin could go as high as two but drop a couple of spots( scouts see him as a potential John Bender)

Bascially to make a long story short look at the rankings as they are in H.S and thats the mock draft (for the players considered one and done which would be 5 of the players in the top 10)

cward23
    Participant

Theres no lock but since im bored ill tell you about the stocks right now according to the scout.com,Espn, Rivals insider scouts.

Drummond is the player who’s potental has him as the number one pick but he could drop and be replaced by Shabazz if he has a Favors type season and shabazz has a D. Wade type season

I.Austin could go as high as two but drop a couple of spots( scouts see him as a potential John Bender)

Bascially to make a long story short look at the rankings as they are in H.S and thats the mock draft (for the players considered one and done which would be 5 of the players in the top 10)

jeff416
    Participant

Shabazz should be #1 imo.

jeff416
    Participant

Shabazz should be #1 imo.

cward23
    Participant

Then you take in needs. If you are the Kings you do not take Shabazz number 1 you take drummond. If you are the jazz you don’t take Drummond you take Shabazz

cward23
    Participant

Then you take in needs. If you are the Kings you do not take Shabazz number 1 you take drummond. If you are the jazz you don’t take Drummond you take Shabazz

jeff416
    Participant

Needs don’t matter for 2013 right now.

jeff416
    Participant

Needs don’t matter for 2013 right now.

Tyrober
    Participant

A few year ago Jeremy Tyler was supposed to be the #1 of the 2011 draft. He fell into the 40s. There is no such thing of a lock

Tyrober
    Participant

A few year ago Jeremy Tyler was supposed to be the #1 of the 2011 draft. He fell into the 40s. There is no such thing of a lock

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

cward

Are you wardb?

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

cward

Are you wardb?

cward23
    Participant

no

cward23