This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar joecheck88 11 years ago.

• Author
    MJ FOR LIFE 23
    Participant

joecheck88
    Participant

I think what stands out about this class is there are about 4-5 elite athletes in it. Compared to last year when everyone said Shabazz was an elite athlete. He’s a good athlete. Wiggins, Randle, Walker, and Gordon are elite athletes. Just insane athletes in this game this year.

dolla130
    Participant

i agree with you 100% and this hs class makes last years class look like B class i would take damn near every player in this class over any player in that class, and i might be reaching but i say when healthy parker is a better overall athlete then shabazz

joecheck88
    Participant

No doubt, I think Parker is very deceptive as an athlete and when he is fully healthy and has a few months of college workouts under his belt, I think he will sneak up on defenders and put them on posters. Similar to how Brandon Roy was or even Deron Williams. Not similar games but deceptive athletes for how they look.

Malcolmx
    Participant

Yea I also think parker is a better athlete then given credit for when his weight is in all the right places and he is healthy. Also he has quick bounce which helps more then just being able to jump high. For god’s sake Wiggins has both but he is in a league of his own athletically. I would also consider Wayne Selden a notch right under Elite. He can Rise, Run and is a bulldozer when coming at you.

joecheck88
    Participant

Wiggins is just an incredible athlete. He combines leaping and floating and flexibility in his jumping and he is insanely quick and fast. He’s a rare athlete by NBA standards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login