This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar cward23 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    KingJames00
    Participant

Lets do some early comparisons on 2012 top prospects. What current NBA players to these guys remind you of?

1. Anthony Davis

2. James McAdoo

3.Quincy Miller

4.Austin Rivers

YUNG PROPHET7
    Participant

what is up with that?seen brad beal do it after a dunk usually after threes though

bennydabull
    Participant

My projections may or may not be correct:

Anthony Davis – Antonio Davis

James McAdoo – Bob McAdoo

Quincy Miller – Percy Miller (Master P)

Austin Rivers – Doc Rivers

KingJames00
    Participant

Def Wrong lol…

kobyz
    Participant

Quincy Miller is not a top prospect anymore, not after his torn ACL knee injury!!
    hard to belive he will become the player he suppose to become after big injury like this!

cward23
    Participant

Why won’t he be? Same injury that Tony Wroton had and he actually is quicker and jumps higher. When you rehab the right way you’re legs get stronger because you work harder on youre legs than you have ever worked before.

kobyz
    Participant

i don’t know about Tony Wroton, but just look at most recently incident of Michael Redd, didn’t return to be even half of what he was and i don’t question his rehab, there was many more examples of this, torn ACL is very troublesome injury!

hey i don’t say Quincy Miller won’t become a productive and solid player in the future, jus’t not a lottery pick!

omphalos
    Participant

Miller will be lottery unless he re-injures. Big difference between Redd and Miller, age is a big factor in recovering from those sorts of injuries.

cward23
    Participant

Thats because Redd is alot older. You don’t come back as easy when you are that old. The most recent is tony wroton who is that same age as miller. He tore his last season.

Quincy Miller will be fine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login