This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar 4th dimension 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    montauriush4
    Participant

Who will win

2011 Class vs 2012 Class

PG:Kyrie Irving vs Myck Kabongo- Myck Kabongo

SG: Alec Burks vs Austin Rivers- Austin Rivers

F: Derrick Williams vs Quincy Miller- Quincy Miller

F: Jan Vesely vs Perry Jones- Perry Jones

C: Enes Kanter vs Anthony Davis- Anthony Davis

6: Jonas Valanciunas vs Jared Sullinger- Jonas Valanciunas

7: Kemba Walker vs Marquis Teague- Kemba Walker

8: Klay Thompson vs Harrison Barnes- Harrison Barnes

9: Tristan Thompson vs James McAdoo- James McAdoo

10: Jimmer Fredette vs Brad Beal- Brad Beal

11: Kawhi Leonard vs Terrence Jones- Terrence Jones

12: Jordan Hamilton vs Michael Gilchrist- Michael Gilchrist

2012 Class will kill them 

2012 class 102 to 2011 class 87

Tha King2121
    Participant

Kyrie I  > Myck K

Derrick W > Quincy M

However the class of 2012 is alot better

MichaelJKohl
      Participant

It can be assumed that some players might have been fearful coming out this season due to the forth coming lockout.

natedoggg
    Participant

i do agree that the 2012 draft class is better, but the match ups you offered are horrendous.

yaboymal
    Participant

are you kidding me myck kabongo over kyrie irving?? what is your reason for this

er1csh3n
      Participant

have any of you watched kabongo highlights or the all-american game, kabongo is much faster, ie rondo speed, is a consistent jumpshooter and much better passer, he is more chris paul than irving to me 2

Kinguy11
    Participant

Personally here are my views, the better player in my opinion will be bold. If it’s a tie both will be highlighed.

PG:Kyrie Irving vs Myck Kabongo

SG: Alec Burks vs Austin Rivers

F: Derrick Williams vs Quincy Miller

F: Jan Vesely vs Perry Jones

C: Enes Kanter vs Anthony Davis

6: Jonas Valanciunas vs Jared Sullinger

7: Kemba Walker vs Marquis Teague

8: Klay Thompson vs Harrison Barnes

9: Tristan Thompson vs James McAdoo

10: Jimmer Fredette vs Brad Beal

11: Kawhi Leonard vs Terrence Jones

12: Jordan Hamilton vs Michael Gilchrist

1-3-8

2012 class in a blowout for me (or at least according to my bold players ranking). However I felt you were macthing up some players against players who are not like them, an example is Jimmer vs. Brad, you’re comparing a pure PG to a player how is destined to be a spot up shooter.

Kinguy11
    Participant

Sorry, I felt like I got one way wrong, give me Irving over Kabongo any day of the week.

jeff416
    Participant

Kabongo is no where near as good as Irving. I don’t even think he will be a one and done. And Williams is better than Miller. Also Barnes should be ranked ahead of Miller.

But I agree that the 2012 class will be much stronger overall then the 2011 class.

montauriush4
    Participant

Myck Kabongo is faster, he passer better, and he remine me of cp3 more then kryie irving does. 

Quincy Miller is best then Derrick Williams because he pass, shoot, dibble, and he is the same size as derrick williams but quincy is a for sure sf unlike derrick williams. People compare Quincy Miller to Kevin Durant so that is saying something

TRC1991
    Participant

that was the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life picking jonas valanciunas over jared sullinger. -1 sir.

King Cat
    Participant

I’d think it’d be better just to go on a pick by pick basis instead of these fairly random matchups. Interesting that you have Kabongo over Teaque, and that you even say Kabongo beats Irving while Teaque doesn’t even beat Walker. It’s hard to judge Miller with all the injury issues he’s had recently. Lot of people think that without injury he’d be fighting for the top overall spot. Also I definitely do not see Davis playing center in the NBA. Which would put Kanter up against Sullinger by this matchup strategy, whom Kanter mauled in the Nike Hoops Summit, but that was quite a long time ago.

Tar86ek
    Participant

i know that the 2012 class will be one of those years where we see perenial allstarts. i say 7 allstarts in the top 15. if i was a team without a draft pick next year i would trade out this year in favor for next. the knicks are the prime example. i would try to stock pile for two to three picks. there is so much value in the later part of the first round and early second round.  

4th dimension

Kabongo, Beal, and McAdoo will not be one and done. Those guys will stay atleast 2 seasons in college.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login