This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JoeWolf1 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Sasha4MVP
    Participant

draft2017
    Participant

wheres the highlights?

LerinErin
    Participant

Either works or doesn’t …. I smiled

kobyz
    Participant

Stephanie Ready is all the highlights that i need!

JoeWolf1

They’re really shaking things up with their lineup and I honestly like what they’re doing. I suspect they’ll win triple the games they did last season.  Still only 21, but I don’t know if anyone will be able to make that same claim, lol.

frogman
    Participant

1st of all this was posted months ago

2nd of all the Bobcats will not win 21 games

JoeWolf1

Adjusted to an 82 game schedule they would have won 9 games.  It’s not un-common for a bottom dweller to make a 10-15 game improvement in one season.

They’re also not done making free agent moves.  They’ve been linked Antawn Jamison, Kris Humphries, and Brandon Haywood after recently agreeing to terms with Ramon Sessions.

No, those aren’t exciting names, nor will they propel the Bobcats to the post season, but adding veterans will immediately help one of the youngest and worst teams in the NBA win games.

I don’t think a 25% win percentage is too lofty of a goal for the Bobcats with their new additons as well as another year of improvent for their younger guys.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login