This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 13 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    CodySLC
    Participant

With Lebron teaming up with Wade and Bosh next year his stats will probably decline. Not to say he wont be in the running for MVP because Miami will win 60+ games. But i think Kevin Durant is the favorite to win it. He should win the scoring title for the second consecutive year. And with a young improving team, a improved regular season record will also help his chances.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I’m gonna ask a serious question

If Durant does not win the scoring title, does he win the MVP?

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I’m gonna ask a serious question

If Durant does not win the scoring title, does he win the MVP?

CodySLC
    Participant

I think he still could win it if he doesn’t win the scoring title. There is only a hand full of guys who can put up points like KD anyway.

CodySLC
    Participant

I think he still could win it if he doesn’t win the scoring title. There is only a hand full of guys who can put up points like KD anyway.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

That’s where I disagree.

Durant must win the scoring title to be the MVP. Also, LBJ’s numbers will go scoring wise but he puts up 22ppg, 6rpg and 9apg and they win 60-65 games…he’s winning MVP

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

That’s where I disagree.

Durant must win the scoring title to be the MVP. Also, LBJ’s numbers will go scoring wise but he puts up 22ppg, 6rpg and 9apg and they win 60-65 games…he’s winning MVP

Chewy
    Participant

has always been on the best or 2nd best team in the league (Nash is one of only two exceptions). Durant has a chance, but the Thunder need at least a 2 seed in the west. The NBA will have no prob giving Kobe another one if they choose to avoid the Heat with Lebron and Wade. If Orlando has a big yr with team wins then Howard has a chance.

Chewy
    Participant

has always been on the best or 2nd best team in the league (Nash is one of only two exceptions). Durant has a chance, but the Thunder need at least a 2 seed in the west. The NBA will have no prob giving Kobe another one if they choose to avoid the Heat with Lebron and Wade. If Orlando has a big yr with team wins then Howard has a chance.

CodySLC
    Participant

If Durant puts up 30ppg 7rpg 3apg on a 55+ win team i think he would win it. But if Miami wins 65+ games Lebron could also be MVP. But couldnt Wade be as well? The 5 in the MVP race would be.

1. Kevin Durant
    2. Kobe Bryant
    3. Lebron James
    4. Dwight Howard
    5. Dwayne Wade

CodySLC
    Participant

If Durant puts up 30ppg 7rpg 3apg on a 55+ win team i think he would win it. But if Miami wins 65+ games Lebron could also be MVP. But couldnt Wade be as well? The 5 in the MVP race would be.

1. Kevin Durant
    2. Kobe Bryant
    3. Lebron James
    4. Dwight Howard
    5. Dwayne Wade

IknoBall12
    Participant

alot of people are forgetting about big dwight. if he can sumhow increase his scoring to at least 25 per i think he has a legit shot at being in the top 2 mvp convo

IknoBall12
    Participant

alot of people are forgetting about big dwight. if he can sumhow increase his scoring to at least 25 per i think he has a legit shot at being in the top 2 mvp convo

gregoden08
    Participant

Easy…Best player on the best team (from a record perspective).

gregoden08
    Participant

Easy…Best player on the best team (from a record perspective).

OhCanada-
    Participant

If Kobe stays healthy he wins, Oklaholma has too many expectations and will most likely not even get homecourt advantage in a stacked West, Miami is so deep but the Lakers could still end up being number 1 in the league. Kobe wins it..

OhCanada-
    Participant

If Kobe stays healthy he wins, Oklaholma has too many expectations and will most likely not even get homecourt advantage in a stacked West, Miami is so deep but the Lakers could still end up being number 1 in the league. Kobe wins it..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login