This topic contains 42 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JoeWolf1 13 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant
    Da1pot
    Participant

LOL at Sam Dalembert’s fro!!!!!

Thanks dude, people have been wating for these for a long time!

Da1pot
    Participant

LOL at Sam Dalembert’s fro!!!!!

Thanks dude, people have been wating for these for a long time!

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Yeah, I started laughing when I saw his fro too!!! LMFAO

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Yeah, I started laughing when I saw his fro too!!! LMFAO

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Sometimes i wonder would Curry,Chandler & Kwame have had better careers if they had went to college…And learned the game instead of relying on talent?

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Sometimes i wonder would Curry,Chandler & Kwame have had better careers if they had went to college…And learned the game instead of relying on talent?

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

If they had gone to college, they still wouldn’t have been  KG, Shaq, and Sheed.. But they would have definitely had better careers.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

If they had gone to college, they still wouldn’t have been  KG, Shaq, and Sheed.. But they would have definitely had better careers.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

You guys should bookmark this

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

You guys should bookmark this

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

tyson chandler compared to sheed… probably the the most polar opposite comparison ive ever seen… since when should chandler ever take a shot thats not a layup…

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

tyson chandler compared to sheed… probably the the most polar opposite comparison ive ever seen… since when should chandler ever take a shot thats not a layup…

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

lol true that

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

lol true that

Hale
    Participant

Funny thing is that those were changed. I remember Kwame’s old profile and his athleticism and potential were both an 11. Yes, an 11, not 10.

Hale
    Participant

Funny thing is that those were changed. I remember Kwame’s old profile and his athleticism and potential were both an 11. Yes, an 11, not 10.

abriggs06
    Participant

Eddie Griffin with the Tim Duncan comparison. Now, I was a kid when all this was going down so I dont know….. But can anyone explain how that comparison was even REMOTELY close?

abriggs06
    Participant

Eddie Griffin with the Tim Duncan comparison. Now, I was a kid when all this was going down so I dont know….. But can anyone explain how that comparison was even REMOTELY close?

midwestbbscout
    Participant

obviously it couldn’t have hurt any of them to go to college….Tyson has had a respectable career but he wasted 5 years of it developing on the bench….basically there are about 4 or 5 people who wouldn’t have been better off going to school….

midwestbbscout
    Participant

obviously it couldn’t have hurt any of them to go to college….Tyson has had a respectable career but he wasted 5 years of it developing on the bench….basically there are about 4 or 5 people who wouldn’t have been better off going to school….

Hi its Ben
    Participant

anyone think the comparisons are a little ridiculous? I mean all these guys are compared to like Shaq, Tim Duncan.. etc. I mean.. Gerald Wallace to Dominique Wilkins? come on now..

Hi its Ben
    Participant

anyone think the comparisons are a little ridiculous? I mean all these guys are compared to like Shaq, Tim Duncan.. etc. I mean.. Gerald Wallace to Dominique Wilkins? come on now..

midwestbbscout
    Participant

10 in quickness???? that must have been the world famous blind scout I heard so much about….

midwestbbscout
    Participant

10 in quickness???? that must have been the world famous blind scout I heard so much about….

midwestbbscout
    Participant

9 jump shot???? this must be missing a decimal point somewhere….

midwestbbscout
    Participant

9 jump shot???? this must be missing a decimal point somewhere….

midwestbbscout
    Participant

also a 10 jump shot…..I always feel there should be a way bigger difference between a 9 and 10 then there is between 8 and 9….10 should be Ray Allen, J.J. Redick, Kyle Korver, Salim Stoudamire, etc……idk how anyone could ever see Battier shoot a basketball and rate it a 10…..

however, I have no problems with the comparison of Eddy Curry to Shaq….in fact Curry may have been more developed than Shaqtus at age 18…..although there should be a new category for appetite in this rating system…..

midwestbbscout
    Participant

also a 10 jump shot…..I always feel there should be a way bigger difference between a 9 and 10 then there is between 8 and 9….10 should be Ray Allen, J.J. Redick, Kyle Korver, Salim Stoudamire, etc……idk how anyone could ever see Battier shoot a basketball and rate it a 10…..

however, I have no problems with the comparison of Eddy Curry to Shaq….in fact Curry may have been more developed than Shaqtus at age 18…..although there should be a new category for appetite in this rating system…..

Im Your Father
    Participant

I agree about the ratings, but I have to defend my boy Battier. Since he is primarily a stopper in the league, people forget how good he was on offense at Duke. In addition to being a 3 time DPOY he shot 42 percent from 3 over his last 3 years and averaged 17.4 ppg as a junior and 19.9 ppg as a senior. 

Im Your Father
    Participant

I agree about the ratings, but I have to defend my boy Battier. Since he is primarily a stopper in the league, people forget how good he was on offense at Duke. In addition to being a 3 time DPOY he shot 42 percent from 3 over his last 3 years and averaged 17.4 ppg as a junior and 19.9 ppg as a senior. 

andxxx
    Participant

Pau Gasol was a SF compared to Toni Kukoc and Gerald Wallace to ‘Nique and I hate when scouts say players come only once every 10-20 years Dwight howard was drafted only a few years after chandler lol

andxxx
    Participant

Pau Gasol was a SF compared to Toni Kukoc and Gerald Wallace to ‘Nique and I hate when scouts say players come only once every 10-20 years Dwight howard was drafted only a few years after chandler lol

YurpleHazE
    Participant

WOW@ the griffin-duncan comparsion……i remember watching him in college and i could see if they got a garnett comparison, but duncan?….at the end of the day MAY THE MAN REST IN PEACE

looking thru the names this was just a horrible draft

YurpleHazE
    Participant

WOW@ the griffin-duncan comparsion……i remember watching him in college and i could see if they got a garnett comparison, but duncan?….at the end of the day MAY THE MAN REST IN PEACE

looking thru the names this was just a horrible draft

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

LMFAO yeah forreal, Eddy Curry to Shaq lol

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

LMFAO yeah forreal, Eddy Curry to Shaq lol

Malik-Universal
    Participant

they gave j-rich an 11 on both ath. and potential…. y?

Malik-Universal
    Participant

they gave j-rich an 11 on both ath. and potential…. y?

Demarcus Oneal
    Participant

@Universal your right J-Rich should have at least 20 on athlethicism

Demarcus Oneal
    Participant

@Universal your right J-Rich should have at least 20 on athlethicism

JoeWolf1

I forgot about Rodney White.  I was a huge fan of his and thought he was going to be a special player at the next level.  He seemed to have it all as a inside outside combo forward, I don’t know where he went wrong.

JoeWolf1

I forgot about Rodney White.  I was a huge fan of his and thought he was going to be a special player at the next level.  He seemed to have it all as a inside outside combo forward, I don’t know where he went wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login