This is multiple choice & you cant have 2 or more
A)Winning ONE Championship
B) Earning 5 MVPs
C) Being Rich with multiple endorsements, but never really accomplishing anything
D) Appearing In All-Star games for your entire career
E) Being known as the BEST EVER at a specific skill (defense, 3pt shooting, dunking, etc)..but still, never really accomplishing anything
B) I know you only list MVP's, but If i were that dominant, I got to have some rings.
A) Just in case, I want my gold
D) I was consistent throughout my whole career and should be a household name.
E) People will always remember the best 3 Point Shooter, etc.
C) Eh...Who cares.
It takes care of C, and D
Earning 5 MVP........That much and your sure to be known as one of the best players of all-time.
I say B because with B, your pretty much guarantee all of the options that are mention here.
FIVE mvp's?! Are you serious? Five mvp's are more impressive than one ring. You have to be kind of lucky to win a championship anyway.
I hate to sound selfish but it would be B because you have sorry players like Madsen with a ring. You just have to be on the best team to win a ring. it would hurt to have 5 MVP's and no ring but hey it happens.
Also with 5 MVP's and no ring that means you signed large contracts with one team that just happened to not be good. That means you probably have money. II think being a MVP is better than endorsement because then you have to be fake all the time and if you do anything you can lose them but you can't lose the fact that you got 5 MVP's that would be in the records.
the same as you you nailed it!
1. D) Appearing In All-Star games for your entire career: Who has appeared in all star games every year of their career that we know of? Shaq, MJ, Magic... Pretty good list, all of those guys won titles and MVP's. If your making the allstar team every year, you must be doing SOMETHING to get noticed.
2. B) Earning 5 MVPs: I'd say your pretty good to have won 5 MVP's in such a competive league.
3. E) Being known as the BEST EVER at a specific skill (defense, 3pt shooting, dunking, etc)..but still, never really accomplishing anything: Anybody coming up, be it out of college or over seas, who specializes in that skill will be compared to you their entire career.
4. C) Being Rich with multiple endorsements, but never really accomplishing anything: Iverson?
5. A)Winning ONE Championship: Adam Morrison won one, sure anybody can squeeze won out.
mvp dpoy and roy i want to known as the greatest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B, makes you one of the greatest of all time. How can you pass that up?