1st day and im liking it
Today was my 1st day on the site and I like the arguments and the topics! Alot of smart Basketball fans on this site.
Welcome to the site man.
welcome to the site
this is a good site
Yeah, today has been kind of a p!ssing match but alot of good minds come through here.
I must agree... Been on some other basketball forums, and some idiots don't know anything about basketball. But there are some really smart people on this site.
welcome to the site dude
I like that more people are joining the site, helps create more topics because at times it's get somewhat dull for an hour or two. Welcome!
Welcome Man. Trust me you will see days way more hype then this.
who's your team?
Oh and if any of you think that KG is overrated you might as well leave now. Haha j/k.
btw, who are like the big minds on this site?
yah i agree, a lot of guys on here know a lot about basketball, and its awesome. some really good topics and some really good arguments, its wikid. anyways welcome to the site
pretty much everyone on here knows a lot about basketball
You will Know the big minds......when you know there username by heart, and like to usually read their points.......but everyone hear is pretty knowledgeable about the sport, but their are a few Great minds
Welcome the all the new guys... Hope you guys contribute good points to the site.
Welcome young padawan haha jks, you prob know more about ball then me. I'm kinda new too. If you actually look at this site, there are about 20 ppl that post regularly - 10-12 smart posters (respect) and 8-10 fools that dunno the different between a basketball and a meatball. Then there are ppl like me that are phantoms and post every so often. Just avoid those 8-10 and u should be fine. You sound respectable and articulate, a welcomed addition.
JHong! He welcomed you, he hardly post, you should be honored. lol
haha thanks for the love RickyRubio9
ahh yes I feel like some people are suttley hinting at my so called 14 year old's knowledge of basketball. Oh well. It's funner than actually doing research like I used to do. Besides I'm bored and going against everyone elses opinion is fun. Dirk and Cp3 own KG and d-will...ya that's right i'm bringing it up again... oh well this is at a bottom of a soon to be phantom topic so it's not like anyone will actually read this so I could pretty much say anything I want that would normallly get me like -15 points but since no one's seeing it I'll just stay at zero. Ok here goes my phantom rips that I don't want anyone to see...
1. I think Shaq is a dik-head. You can call him an entertainer but I call him a cry baby. So what if Howard wore a superman outfit? Deal with it. Your not what you used to be so stop acting like you can say whatever you want...man this is fun!
2. I think everyone on this site is chicken shit to argue against gatorheels...that's right. When the &$#%#&@! did he become the burgerking of this site? For now on if you don't call him a dickhead after all his posts then you and clay aiken are on the same &$#%#&@! &$#%#&@! level...
3. I think billy mays is the most annoying person on the face of the planet/heaven. Yes I'm calling out a dead man. So what? Do you honestly think we can't hear you billy? there's no need to yell...there's a volume control for a reason
4. Shaquille O'neal paid those girls to say Kobe touched them. Ya i'm saying it. I also believe he set up Michael Jackson. Believe it.
5. I'm really &$#%#&@! pissed that Bill simmons is quitting. He was the only person on ESPN who actually admitted to being biased. And I &$#%#&@! loved it.
6. Kevin Garnett and Paul PIerce are the reasons for Global Warming and the holocaust. Yes. It was them.
7. Hedo Turkoglu is the second coming of Jesus, Muhammod, and the first coming of the savior(for the Jews).
8. Where are all the &$#%#&@!? Are there actually no girls on this site? What a sausage fest...
9. Your mom is a whore...Sorry about that one, she gets paid to do it....
10. Finally, I am a fan of the real world. That's right. I said it. Anyone else think that CJ is gay?
if you're drunk or just need a hug. Either way, that was some funny sh.it. And I don't know who is gayer, CJ, or the person who watches the Real World wondering if CJ is gay.
Anybody that's drunk needs a hug...