Where does Cleveland stack in the one two punch if Mo Williams is a second option?
1st and 2nd options
1. Atlanta Hawks: Joe Johnson/Josh Smith
EX Mike Bibby
2. Boston Celtics: Paul Pierce/Kevin Garnett
EX Rajon Rondo/Ray Allen
3a. Cleveland Cavaliers: Lebron James/Shaquille O’Neal
EX Mo Williams
3b. Cleveland Cavaliers: Lebron James/ Mo Williams
EX Shaquille O'neal
4. Charlotte Bobcats: Raymond Felton/Gerald Wallace
EX Emeka Okafor
5. Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose/ Luol Deng
EX John Salmons
6. Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki/Jason Kidd
EX Shawn Marion
7. Denver Nuggets: Carmelo Anthony/Chauncey Billups
EX JR Smith
8. Detroit Pistons: Ben Gordon/ Rip Hamilton
EX Tayshaun Prince(Team is hard to tell right now so this is a guess)
9. Golden State Warriors: Monta Ellis/ Stephen Jackson
EX Stephon Curry/Anthony Randolph
10. Houston Rockets: Tracy Mcgrady/ Yao Ming
EX Shane Battier, Luis Scola( due to injury who knows)
11. Indiana Pacers: Danny Granger/TJ Ford
Troy Murphy EX Mike Dunleavy
12. LA Clippers: Baron Davis/Eric Gordon
EX Blake Griffin/Marcus Camby
13. LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant/ Pau Gasol
EX Ron Artest, Lamar Odom
14. Memphis Grizzlies: Rudy Gay/OJ Mayo
EX Zach Randolph
15. Miami Heat Dwyane Wade/ Michael Beasley
EX Jermaine O’neal
16. Milwaukee Bucks: Michael Redd/ Andrew Bogut
EX Bradon Jennings
17. Minnesota Timberwolves: Al Jefferson/Johnny Flynn
Kevin Love EX Ryan Gomez
18. New Jersey Nets: Devin Harris/ Brook Lopez
19. New Orleans Hornets: Chris Paul/ David West
20. New York Knicks: David Lee/ Al Harrington
EX Wilson Chandler
21. OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant/ Russell Westbrook
EX Jeff Green
22. Orlando Magics: Dwight Howard/Vince Carter
EX Rashard Lewis
23. Philadelphia 76ers: Andre Iguodala/ Elton Brand
EX Thaddeus Young
24. Phoenix Suns: Steve Nash/Amare Stoudamire
EX Jason Richardson
25. Portland Trailblazers: Brandon Roy/ Lamarcus Alridge
26. Sacramento Kings: Kevin Martin/Tyreke Evans
Spencer Hawes EX Jason Thompson
27. San Antonio Spurs: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker
EX Richard Jefferson
28. Toronto Raptors: Chris Bosh, Hedo Turkoglu
29. Utah Jazz: Deron Williams, Paul Milsap
EX Mehmet Okur
30. Washington Wizards: Gilbert Arenas/Caron Butler
EX Antawn Jamison
only a couple things id change
Houston: I think Aaron brooks will be a big option for them this year.
NJ: Maybe Courtney Lee as 3rd option?
but that is a good list.
san antonio manu ginobili?
until Manu is healthy I will have to give it to Jefferson because he will is healthy and hungry but yeah Manu when Healthy would take that spot but it would be close. Jefferson is good and what this team needs. He will bring back some Sean Elliot flavor.
I agree with that list completely.
is wrong because josh howard scores way more than jason kidd he only scores like 10 point thats not a number 2
Josh Howard would be over Kidd and Marion
Until he is traded, Boozer is still #2 on Jazz
Maggette will average more then either Curry or Randolph
It's pretty clear that Yao should be taken off the rockets, and Brooks should be #2 behind TMac
If dunleavy is healthy, he is ahead of TJ Ford
I mentioned the health part but it is crap shoot without knowing how their team will look. Also Maggette may need to be up higher but honestly he may score more but he will not get as many opportunities as Stephen Curry and if Randolph plays well Randolph should get more plays called for him too. This is options we are talking about that mean opportunities. It is not a giving who will take advantage when you have a team with some many options. You have a point there about Howard but he is always hurt and Kidd gets many touches and possessions but he tends to pass on his possesions but he gets more opportunties to do something with the ball then Howard but Howards has yet to be healthy so it is hard to call. I maybe should have put Terry though because Terry gets a lot of touches almost on the same level as Dirk. Boozer is gone. There is no way he stays with that team. I dont know what team he will be on but it will not be Utah. They have already settled that. Milsap was matched and Utah can not afford to keep Boozer. It is funny secretly they wanted him to opt out and thought he would.
I can feel you on all that. But you should still show ABrooks more love. Tmac's not supposed to come back until about January and Yao is out. Brooks should lead that team in scoring like he was doing in the playoffs.
Jason Kidd is not their second option......Jason terry Is
I dont think the Lebron/Mo tandem is fantastic. They are in the discussion of top tandem only because Lebron is the best player. Top 5 somewhere but I think Kobe has 2 wing men that are much better than Mo.