ok fellas: you guys are GM's and have the first 10 picks. who are you guys taking in order and explain why: heres ur choices
sorry guys: meant to put up: M. BEASLEY AND D. FAVORS UP THERE AS WELL, SO MAKE IT 12
ok, ill go first~
1 b. griffen
2 t. evans
3 j. wall
4 r. rubio
5 s. curry
6 o. mayo
7 e. turner
8 h. barnes
9 k. love
10 m . beasley
11 d. favors
12 g. oden
haha, who gave me a minus? and why!
1. Evans...possible 25ppg scorer...flat out can score with the best of them....could be Wade type if he ever gets in prime shape...still think he's a little round....
2.Beasley possible 20ppg 8rpg....Beasley needs Sac Town or Bucks....what would He average if he was # 1 option evan # 2 to some one like Reke...
3.Majo...possible 20ppg 5rpg 5apg...all around beast...next B.Roy....minus Injurys
4.Turner possible ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ just a lil less fluid and maybe hurt a few games
5.Wall possible 20ppg 10 ass 5 TO's ..Pg's are like RB's dont draft to high when you can win a ring with Avery Johnson as your PG....and scoring Point guards dont win championships....
6.Griffen possible 15 ppg 10 rpg will not be scorer in league..think young K mart...not Boozer
7.Oden possible DPoY 15ppg 13rpg 3bpg always hurt...
8.Love why explain...no
12.Barnes isn't this kid still in HS
plus 4 coming at ya
Griffen at One and Beasley at Ten....WTF...Beastly would crush Blake Broken Knee Caps....Is'nt explosion his strong suite????not any more....
You have Him behind Barnes???WTF has that guy done that MBeasley hasn't...Oh yeah Dominate all NCAA competition...including Blake who waited til next year to declare....Facts...now plus that shit ....
ok, i see about the barnes/beasley thing. i just see barnes having a bright future. but thats fine, ill take that one back myself, but u think beasley would kill griffen? lol thats crazy to say. youve seen beasley. look at his work ethic, look what hes done for the heat... oh yeah, thats right, nothing. griffen atleast is a workhorse who has a good head on his shoulders.
haha you guys don't pay attention to basketball much if you think beasley is near the top of that list. beasley is on trade block because he is not suit to play SF or PF in the nba at the high level that people expected from him. Also, lol at the guy who says griffin sucks because he now "doesn't have explosion." haha thats funny considering this surgery that he had completely healed his knees and he will have full explosion in about a week or two. Its a joke how some people just mimic ESPN when they talk sports. If they hear that tryeke evans in ROY, they talk about his as the next lebron because he averaged 20-5-5. Then they don't hear anything about blake griffin and hes out for the year so they assume hes a bust. lol.
here is my list:
1. b. griffin
2. j. wall
3. t. evans
4. e. turner
5. h. barnes
6. s. curry
7. r. rubio
8. d. favors
9. o. mayo
10. g. oden
11. k. love
12. m. beasley
Scrarecrow, John Wall is just as much of a distributor as he is a scorer. He always looks to get his teammates involved.
1. John Wall
2. Ricky Rubio
3. Stephen Curry
4. Tyreke Evans
5. Blake Griffin
6. Harrison Barnes
7. OJ Mayo
8. Michael Beasley
9. Evan Turner
10. Kevin Love
11. Greg Oden
12. Derrick Favors
" haha thats funny considering this surgery that he had completely healed his knees and he will have full explosion in about a week or two"""who'd you talk to ...his Dr....Have you broken a knee cap???...no suprise the guy who has La Clippers picture picks GriFFen at One...I gave your guy credit and said he'd averege what Beasley just did in his 2nd full season...how many games has Blake played....0....wow...what a homer....Beasley is on the Block because Miami is trying to get a player or 2 from him..they have no team besides him and Wade and they wont Bron/Bosh/Stat or Boozer...Beasley is their best trade chip to free up more cap and get a full roster...WTF ...u have no knowledge... the Clippers are praying that Griffen has season people are kill Beasley for just having....
didnt Beasley paly in Big 12 with Blake and Big brother ???...and he killed them...went further in NCaA tourney and has had better carrer so far....Beasley skill set is leaps and bounds above Blake's ability to dunk....be 4 real...any Gm would Take Beasley over Blake...the Clippers would have had a Beasley suit outlined at the lottery
should have heads examined....he's never played a game of real BBall...Hs does not count...Telfair and Dejaun Wagner should 1 and 2 on your list by that reasoning....
haha ur so funny dude. Beasley can't play D at the 3 or the 4, he can't play in the post, he sucks at passing, hes a black hole on offense, he has a bad work ethic, he recently had to check into rehab...i mean why the hell would you think beasley is the #2 player on that list.
And when you asked if i talked to his doctor, no i didn't but his doctor said it in an article when the procedure was done. and he didn't completely break his knee cap, it was a stress fracture buddy. get your facts straight. you probably thought lebron would never be able to shoot again because of the elbow injury, right? lol
there is a lot of negativity in this thread.
lol at all the minus people
That's what happens when you let clowns get on a site like this.
haha now, i have -6,-5, -3's haha is that a joke! why am i getting minuses for nothing. im guessing just immature people on this site, am i correct in saying that?
1. Tyreke (Amazing numbers for a rookie, and has good size for his position. And since his game does not revolve around athleticism, he should be a very good player for many many years to come.)
2. Wall (I think he won't be as good as many are toting him as being, but I think he still will be a very very good NBA PG)
3. Barnes (I think he has amazing potential and I was even thinking of having him go #2 overall. I'm very high on him, but its tough to judge him as he has yet to play an NCAA game yet. Just going by gut instinct on this one.)
4. Rubio (He isn't gonna be in Euroleague forever. Reminds of a more conservative Jason Williams when it comes to passing. I'm very excited to have him in Minny, once he comes over)
5. Griffen (risk though after the injuries, but he has such great will and heart. I think he is still going to be a very good player.)
6. Turner (Really thought of putting him above Griffen, but a big man wins out IMO. I'm thinking a poor man's healthy Penny Hardaway which is still very good.)
7. Curry (I'll probably get some hate for this with all the Curry fanboys around. I still think he will be a great player, mostly a shooter, I just think the players going b4 him have a slightly higher upside.)
8. Love (Maybe a lil biased, but his ability to rebound, hit the outside shot, and throw the best outlet pass in the game puts him above the rest for me. I only pray the T-Wolves keep him as he is a perfect fit for the triangle.)
9. Mayo (Really like his game, but in a 'draft' with these players, I think he falls to 9. Again, he still will be a very good NBA guard, whether it be the 1 or 2.)
10. Favors (Love his potential to be a cross between Amare and J-Smoove. He really came on strong as of late. Keep in mind he is only a freshman and for big man, the transition from HS to College is difficult as is College to NBA.)
11. Beasley (As an NBA GM, I would not want to put up with his emotional problems. I'm not writing him off yet, but I think he has a long way to go before developing into what people thought he would be after his year at Kansas State.)
12. Oden (If all I had to worry about was how good of a player you are, I might have taken Oden #1, but his problem is not how well, but how often you can play for me.)