What Are You Bothered By Today? 2010
What bothered you guys today?
1.There was this old lady that looked like the crypt keeper driving her electric wheelchair in traffic like it was a car.
2.I lost a point for making a bad sergio rodriguez joke
3.Im on a revenge list
1...Sprained my yankle
2...mother ordered takeout
1. My dog walked himself, and I didn't even know about it. After he came back, I yelled at him, and he completely ignored me. I was so hurt; it's like he doesn't even care about my feelings anymore. I'm really thinking about breaking up with him.
2. I dropped off an application for an electrician apprenticeship, and I was talking to this guy while I was waiting outside. I was like, "It's nice that they still have this type of program amid the recession and everything, right?" And he was like, "Yeah, I have a degree in Electrical Engineering. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." That's fair competition, right? A college freshman vs. a 28-year-old with an Engineering degree?
3. I had a hold on my college registration account for three dollars. Tres. I paid it, but I can't register for summer classes until Monday because the kind folks at the Bursar office haven't realized that the year is 2010 (they need to be at the office to take the hold off my account). I don't necessarily need to register for summer courses, but it would be nice to have a few extra credits under my belt before I transfer to a four-year school.
4. I have 4 A's and a C this semester. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, except for the fact that the C is in my writing class. Not to brag or anything, but I consider myself a pretty decent writer; however, my writing professor seems to think otherwise. The only thing that keeps me going is that fact that I'm not the only one struggling in her class. At the beginning of the semester, there were 28 students. Now there's only 13 of us, and out of those 13, 4 of us are passing. Is it just me, or does she need to lower her requirements? After all, this is community college, not Princeton.
You have eluded my grispps for far too long you scallywag!!!!
1. I lost my Gigaware 4GB flash drive, which has all of my school work on it, including one of the greatest essays of all time (channeling Kanye). I turned my house into a mock crime scene looking for it, and I'm left with nothing more than hundreds of papers on the floor, no flash drive, and 4 boxes of Sour Warhead Chewy Cubes.
2. Mother Nature defies logic. How is it 56 and windy today, 58 and windy tomorrow, then 76 and clear on Friday, and then 90 and clear on Sunday? After Sunday, it's supposed to rain.
3. My beloved Scottsman lawn-mower died on Sunday. He lived a full lawn-mower's life of 9 years and spewed out smoke in all directions before finally starting during Spring of last year, so I'm not too surprised by its death; however, the grass still needs to be cut.
4. Domino's decided to offer an American Legends pizza deal on the exact same day that I start P90X. Grrr.
5. I have this song stuck in my head:
1.Certain new users that are trying to make people mad for some reason.
2.The only evidence of a Revengers-Team Hypnotoad team up was destroyed.
1. My first day of P90X...... and I puked after I finished. That ish is insane.
That's all for now.
1. I just saw that the ark that they found wasnt Noahs...and wasnt real either
1. This P90X program isn't healthy for me. I can barely wake up in the morning now. I have no energy to get me through the day. To top it off, I've lost 5 pounds in 7 days. Maybe I'm just not eating enough.
2. My frugality has finally caught up to me. I bought the 8th edition of my business class textbook instead of the 9th edition, which saved me $120. I got 104 and 90 on my first two tests because the material in the two books were exactly the same, so I was able to study with no problem. Things came crashing down on my final test, however. 2/3 of the test was material that could only be found in the 9th edition, or if you follow the stock market. I'm lucky that I follow the market, because that was the only reason I passed. However, I'd be surprised if I got higher than an 80.
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more haters on here lately? Almost every thread lately has negatives all the way down them. I am getting bored again with this site.
This site bores me too. I miss the prime-days of "Popcorn Dos" and "John Wall Fails Drug Test"...
i know i must be like the last guy to see tigers nike comercial where he uses his dead fathers voice to help clean up his image so he can sell more nike stuff, but that comercial dissapointed me today. Here is how it should have gone:
I love the Boondocks.
1. I missed the Boondocks.
2. How did I go from getting a 72 and a 76 on my first two essays, to getting a letter of recommendation for an honors creative writing class because of my research paper? I don't understand........
3. Cheese isn't in my diet. I love cheese. I love it more than any other topping on Earth.
WHERE THE EFF DID MY HYPE TOPIC GO????!? I WORKED HARD ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, who deleted it?!?
Whatever. This site was beginning to suck anyway. If anybody wants to see the Romantic Comedy, you'll have to hit me up on Facebook.
OJJ, I can answer number 2 for you......P90x
1. Due to the fact that every member in my business class group dropped the class, I had to do the group presentation all by myself. It was, without a doubt, the worst presentation in class. The fact that I lost my flash drive for the 2nd time in 2 weeks didn't help either, as I had to create something "similar" to the original report an hour before class started.
2. That points glitch is horrible. I minused myself back down to a realistic amount, but it seems meaningless because the points will probably be reset soon.
3. When I met my nutritionist for the first time today, it felt like love at first sight -- until I saw her husband. The guy has less body fat than an Olympic gymnast, and he has a Ph.D in Kinesiology. A Ph.D, ladies and gentlemen. He's a very nice guy, but I'm still jealous. At least I can eat cheese (low-fat and in limited qualities) now.
4. I missed most of the Cavs-Celtics game.
5. I never thought I'd laugh at a YouTube poop. Not only did I laugh at this one; it has also ruined my life, as it causes me to burst out laughing at random moments:
I was awoken at 3:30am to the sounds of frantic banging on my back door. It was some old Polish guy who lives in the garden apartment. He was screaming in Polish to me, which I do not speak or understand, but I could make out that he was saying that his apartment was flooded. It was pouring rain here in Chicago last night for about 6 hours and apparently the water was coming up from his bathtub. I didn't even know the building had a garden apartment and I have lived here for 7 months.
I said, "What do you want me to do about it?"
"You call brother!," he shouted back, apparently knowing that my brother lives with the landlord's daughter, 20 miles away I might add.
"Josef is in Poland, machine at house for water," his voice getting louder.
Not fully understanding what this guy who reeked of vodka and was wearing sandals showing off the gnarliest feet I have ever seen was saying to me, I called my brother up.
"What the [email protected] is wrong?!" my brother said, half asleep.
"There is some stankin ass Polish guy at my door who claims he lives in the basement and it is flooded," I said.
"There is a basement apartment?" my brother replied.....nice.
I told him to wake up Anna, his girlfriend, because she speaks Polish and to try and figure out what the hell is going on.
I gave the guy my phone and he just started yelling at her in a terrified way. I could hear her on the other end going, 'Ok,Ok"
He yelled for about 2 minutes then hung up the phone and handed it to me. The he just stood there looking at his feet.
"Well?" I asked him like wtf?
"She call back, we wait." He said, then continued to stare at his feet again.
What followed were the most awkward 10 minutes of my life. Me standing there staring at my phone, him standing there staring at me. I was thinking, "They are not calling back, they probably just fell back asleep."
Then the phone rang and it was Josef's wife. I gave the phone to the old guy and he proceeded to start yelling at her in the same way he did with Anna. He talked for about a minute, hung up the phone, handed it to me, said, "Ok, bye" in the most casual and calm way, then left.
I locked the door and went back to sleep thinking the whole ordeal was over.
My phone starts ringing at about 4:30am and it is my brother telling me that he threw a 200lb snake router into his mothr in law's car and she was headed to the house, probably already there.
To sum up the story, I was hunched over in the pouring rain at 4:30am feeding 75ft of metal 2 inch thick wire through the building's main drain to clear out the pipes. I was surrounded by 5 Polish speaking people who were yelling at me in a language I do not comprehend. It took almost 2 hours to do it but I am now the hero of the building.
That is what bothered me today, thank you.
OJJ, that video caused me to have seizures.
That's one hell of a story. Maybe they'll bring you some polish sausages (NO HOMO AT ALL) later as a way of paying you back.
A lot of girls that I know say that it's not cool for a guy to wear sandals with socks, but some -- or should I say most -- of us do that for a reason.
There is a lot going on in that video. However, it's nowhere near as confusing as this one:
i tripped over my own feet while walking in the mall
1. I swallowed mouthwash this morning
2. On my way back home for my moms b-day i stopped at a grocery store to buy my mom a birthday cake and there was this fiiiine girl working the register...on my way out she said "tell your mom happy birthday"..in my mind i must have heard "Have a nice day" because for some reason i smiled and said "thanks you too"
3.OJJ i know you love Boondocks but the last episode might be the least funny of them all
I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the heads-up.
1) I was at the gym about to do the calves-tip toe exercise but a piece of the equipment was missing so i sat there clueless trying to figure out what it was and why I couldn't do it.. The missing piece was right behind me and some girl told me after probably being amused at watching me try and figure it out for 10 minutes.
2) I don't understand why Taco Bell is so inconsistent with their Chicken Quesadilla's.. 1 day it's cooked perfect.. the next there's it's mostly shell.. the next it's not cooked.. the next it's overcooked. The only thing that's consistent is the blowing up the toilet affect.
1. I was held against my will by an A.A.U. coach. Somebody on his team got his iPhone stolen (dumbasses don't know what a locker room is, seeing as how they always leave their stuff unattended while they play), so he made everybody stay in the gym. He said that if I leave, then he would give the cops my name. I swear to baby Jesus, I'm gonna find out which one of his players gave him my name.To top it off, he called me a retard 10 minutes before that because my ball got stuck on the side of the rim, and I couldn't reach it because my legs are dead from P90X Plyometrics. I'm not scared of another man, but I am scared of our "justice" system; they'll lock up an innocent man and throw away the key. Plus, the cops are the biggest -- and most lethal -- gang in existence.
2. While I was waiting for the bus, some random girl in a pink shirt smacked me in the back of the head, then she ran away.
3. I got an 89 in my business class. My presentation took 5 points off of my final grade.
4. Before the iPhone fiasco, some kid got mad at me because I wouldn't let him use my ball. I was doing ball-handling drills with two balls, and he came up and asked me if he could use one. Seeing as how I'm a nice guy, I gave him the one that I borrowed from the gym, but that wasn't good enough for him. (I could've been a prick and told him to go downstairs to the front desk and borrow one.) He hassled me for about 15 seconds to see if he could use my ball. When he finally got the message, he walked away and called me a f-ggot under his breath.
5. I sold about $400 worth of silver, and I haven't received my payment yet. Yesterday, I got a message saying that the company I sold it to received my items and made me an offer. I accepted that offer, and I chose PayPal as my method of disbursement. Today, I got a message from them asking me if I was still interested in selling them my silver, seeing as how they "haven't received my items yet." I'm so broke. You know how much money I have in my checking account?
$4.26. I kid you not.
6. I have to take the S.A.T's if I want to transfer to a four-year school. Apparently, college credits aren't good enough; you have to take a bullsh-t test (and receive a certain score on said bullsh-t test) along with it.
Phew. I feel a little bit better now.
Yeah man I went to a community college n transferred out.. You need the SAT's but they don't mean as much as they do outta HS.. If you're grades are good in CC you will be fine, that's what they look at most.
1. After the incident with the self-annointed king of f-gs A.A.U. coach, I began looking at different gyms. Aside from him, the other deciding factor was that 90% of the pickup games that I play in at my current gym are "bum games" (I think I'll make a forum topic about that, lol).I decided to sign up at a 24-Hour Fitness a few towns over (even though it'll take me longer to get there). I went for my free tour, and -- at least it seemed this way for the time I was there -- the gym is 97% white; it's also PACKED in comparison to my current gym. I'm not racist, but I do feel more comfortable in a more diverse crowd. I'm seriously contemplating just lifting at home, jumping rope and hitting the heavy bag for cardio, and going to different parks to play ball.
2. My former boss still mean mugs the crap out of me whenever I go grocery shopping. I worked for him a couple of summers ago in the maintenance department. It was my job to unload and compress cardboard boxes and clean out the rancid, putrid, infested carcasses found in the garbage cans from the meat department; I threw up at least once a week. It wasn't supposed to be a summer job, but I turned it into one. Some people just can't comprehend the words "I can't do this anymore, sir."
3. I cheated on my diet today. I had a box of boneless barbecue wings from KFC and my favorite meal of a Philly cheesesteak with french fries. And if that wasn't enough, I washed it down with a can of Welch's grape soda. The worst part about it is that it tasted much better than it usually does, seeing as how I haven't eaten any takeout or fast food since I started P90X three weeks ago. It's only one day, but this is the same exact reason all of the other diets I've tried in the last couple of years have failed: One day a week leads to two days a week, and two days leads to three. I'm not fat, but I'm never gonna get that ripped look that I want if I don't pay careful attention to my diet.
4. I worked out on my heavy bag and speed bag instead of doing P90X Yoga, which was on my schedule for today. I just........ I hate yoga with a passion, even though it'll improve my coordination and flexibility, which are both mediocre at this point in time.
I think OJJ is secertly a P90x salesman.
It worked. I think I'm going to buy it. I've worked out every single day over the last year and a half. I'm in really good shape, but I think it's time to mix it up.
We have already bought an Ab Lounge and a Bowflex, so this better be worth it...
Where's the best place to buy it?
I think he is Mike Greenberg.
I am not Mike Greenberg.
You can buy it here:
You're gonna need a couple of things (set of weights, pull-up bar, mat, water, water, water), but it's all worth it.
Also, I just reached inside of a box of Tam-Tam crackers and pulled out a crab leg.
Those are Jewish Cracker Jacks OJJ.
Must. Buy. Everything. 80's. Music. Icon. (. And. I. Use. That. Term. Loose. Ly. ). Tells. Me.
Hey nomoney, I received an email from Aran. He said this site doesn't have spam filters. Then there was just a bunch of lololololololololololol's
I wonder what he meant by that?
That bah-smashes it. I'm going to find Aran and cut his/her arse.
Then we'll see who's TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOing.
r.i.p. r.j.d so tragic the man on the silver mountain is no more
For some reason im not allowed to post any pictures or videos...thats like forcing someone to quit crack cold turkey...im in a corner sweating because im so cold without them
You told too many others McDunkin....It's happening all over again.
this is crunch time at my university- assignments and exams coming out of my @$$, yet with the playoffs always tipping at around 2am GMT i dont wake up until the afternoon and proceed to stumble around like a zombie all day tired as hell. NOT doing much work.
but hey, i love basketball, theres no way im missing a playoff game, so bring on the average grade.
1) U.F.C. 2010 Undisputed is working my last nerve. I do well against the computer while I'm standing up, but the fight is pretty much over once I hit the ground. From that point on, my opponent just pummels me into a bloody pulp. I always try to counter, but it never works. I'm glad I don't buy video games -- or take them seriously -- anymore. I'm gonna take it back to Blockbuster in a few days, and I'll see if they have Red Dead Redemption.
2) I can't take this P90X diet anymore. I thought it would get better as I entered phase 2, but I was wrong. I'm just gonna stick to fruits, veggies, whole grains, low-fat dairy products and lean meats. I'll drink a whey protein shake after every lifting session.
3) I need to find new places to play pick-up basketball. The people that I play with now won't pass me the ball when I'm on the outside because I'm "freakin' huge," even though I'm the best shooter on the court 90% of the time. And I'm 6'1.5 in shoes, 190 lbs, so my size is greatly exaggerated, even though I'm taller than most of my teammates, and stronger than just about everybody. Sure, the tallest, strongest player should bang in the post, but I should never go an entire game without taking a jumper.
I'm 6'1" 155 lbs and none of my friends will pass me the ball unless I'm posting up. I feel you.
my girlfriend keeps pestering me to watch romantic comedies.
At some point, I will get the NBADraft.net Romantic Comedy up. I have a three day weekend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. So expect the following.
NBADraft.net Romantic Comedy
NBADraft.net Market Research
Popcorn Story Dos Update (In progress)
Luke Babbitt's Upcoming Rap Album
All five are in development. You and your girlfriend will love every one.
I am a marketing major, i'm highly interested in the marketing research you will be doing. And please,hurry, the hoe is coming to visit soon and I plan on reciting her luke babbitt's raps in poetry-form.
just use this spencer...it works everytime trust me
There's a party over here
a party over there
Wave your hands in the air
Shake the deriere
These three words mean you're gettin' busy
Whoomp there it is
whoomp there it is
Upside down and inside out
I'm about to show all you folks
What's it's all about
Now it's time to get on the mic
And make this party hype
I'm talking it back to the old school
'Cause I'm an old fool who's so cool
If you want to get down
I'm gonna show you the way whoomp there it is
Let me hear you say
whoomp there it is
If that doesn't turn her on, I don't know what will..
They took away my three-day weekend...
So Luke Babbitt's Upcoming Rap Album was discarded.
NBADraft.net Market Research has been suspended indefinitely.
Everything else has been pushed back a week or two. Hold tight.
1. John Wooden passed. To be honest, I'm not as sad at his passing as I usually am when one of my idols passes away. I guess I was kind of expecting it. He lived a very long life, full with countless accomplishments on and off the court.
2. I still can't get a pass outside the paint. I tried to prove to them that I could shoot by hitting jumper after jumper from NBA range before the game; it was pointless. When the game started, the very first thing our self-picked point guard says to me is, "Get yo' ass in the paint."
3. I still can't get my hands on Red Dead Redemption. I'm stuck with Modern Warfare 2 and the crappiest wireless connection you've ever seen in your life. I can't stay online for more than 15 minutes.
4. I still can't do more than 6 bicep curls with 45 lbs. I've been stuck for a month. I don't have to jerk to get that last rep anymore, but I'm still frustrated.
1. Jonah Hill and Russel Brand were on 106 & Park yesterday
2.Justin Bieber being nominated for a BET award wasnt a joke
agree with 2 and im in the emergency room because i gashed a giant cut in my thumb and need stitches. atleast it happened at work and i wont have to pay for it. also my boss is here and i dont really know him and there is an akward silence between us.