New mock (Top 20 picks) *ESPN lottery machine
Like the title says I use the lottery machine to give the mock more realism
1. NJ - Wall - They cant possibly screw this up
2. WAS - Turner - Arenas and Turner together? Oh dear lord thats scary. ET, Gilbert and Blatche? (*In Charles Barkely voice*) OMG
3. DET - Cousins - Wallace is old, they have no bigs
4. GSW - Favors - They wanted Amare and Bosh and couldn't get either. Favors goes here, Biedrins becomes the odd man out and Favors is moved to center like Amare, Bosh and Al Horford
5. MIN - Johnson - Wilkins and Pavlovic? OMG they need someone on the wing
6. SAC - Monroe - Hawes is mediocre at best, they don't like taking projects so they take the NBA ready guy.
7. PHI - Donatas - Sammy has 1 foot out the door, Young should be moved back to the 3 , and Brand is not living up to that fat az contract. Big potential here
8. LAC - Aminu - Hallelujah!!!!!! They moved up enough to get Aminu and didn't have to settle for Ebanks, it's xmas in LA
9. UTA - Henry...sike it's Whiteside - Huh? Why in the world don't they take Henry? WTF are you thinking? Okay, if they weren't comfortable at the 2 why would they trade the pretty cheap Brewer for basically nothing? Boozer may leave, Okur is getting old, this is the perfect place for Whiteside to grow.
10. IND - Aldrich - Oops they did it again! They chose the upper class man who is NBA ready and can play right now. Doesn't this just seem like a Pacers pick?
11. NO - Patterson - They need a big off the bench and need to win now, Patterson is ready to go
12. CHI - Henry - They need a 2 and him and Rose will make a tough back court. Henry is ready to go now and help them
13. HOU - Davis - They would have liked Aldrich but they need a big no matter who is available. They will like his potential, he would develop well over there and provides some insurance as well
14. MEM - Bledsoe - Conley is nice, but he'd be great off the bench. They need a better point, and even if he doesn't start he provides much needed deph at both back court spots
15. MIA - Bradley - Him and Wade would be deadly, AB could play point there since Wade would make up for his lack of point skills.
16. MIN - Vesley - They seem to like Euros, they need someone athletic at the 4 since Love is like a rock.
17. MIA - Ebanks - They don't have 3 , his potential is high, and he plays defense. Sounds like a good pick here
18. MIL - Andersen - Redd may be done, Andersen can come in and shoot on the wing right away. Maybe not as a starter though
19. SA - James - He's ready now, great defender and SA needs a 3. Perfect fit
20. POR -Lawal - They wanted Millsap and didn't get him, well Portland it's your lucky day. You get his clone instead
(please don't rip on me :D). And for those of you crying foul over no Udoh or Robinson don't worry there in my top 23 in picks. The full 1st round will come out later
can I ask who is the 20th pick?
Bucks have the bulls pic in this scenario who then do the bucks take?
Both need a 2 and both probably are interested in the same guys since they have similar needs
Wolves won't take Johnson, I've been to several "talks" with David Kahn and he has said repeatedly if they fall to 5 they won't stay there, it truly is Turner or bust for them, unless they can pry Granger away from the Pacers, Kahn has pretty much said we would give up all of our draft picks for Turner if we don't get the 2 spot and basically said he would be willing to give up Flynn and Jefferson and possibly our early pick for Granger, the Wolves are absolutely attrocious and Kahn was shocked to hear from agents that no FA would come there, there only way to acquire talent is through the draft or through trade, MN fans will cruicify Kahn if he takes Johnson too, even though we know he won't unless it's for a trade, but MN fans do not want Johnson, they need somebody that can create his own offense, even Rambis said last week that they needed somebody that could create their own shot out of the structure of the offense, like offense you don't have to run a play for, that's Turner. If all goes to plan for Rambis and Kahn they keep maybe 3 or 4 players from this year's roster to next, Darko for sure, and he may be the only guaranteed, Rambis loves him, but Jefferson will go, maybe not Love, but if Flynn can bring back Granger in a package for Jefferson they will do it, guaranteed, I'm sure most of you haven't had a chance to watch the Wolves, but Flynn is awful, he may be worse than Randy Foye, the pain MN fans have to go through is having to compare draft selections again, first it was Roy and Foye and now it's Flynn and Curry, if MN fans could run Flynn out of town they would, can't remember hearing something positive about the kid from Wolves fans in a long time. I remember hearing a fan say he would take the insurance money for a career ending injury over having to watch Flynn in another game, said the money would be more valuable to us then what his trade value is, if you haven't yet, watch a Wolves game, especially if you're a Flynn fan, you won't be after watching his NBA game, talk about a low BBIQ, no vision, the kid really has no intelect.
Kahn SHOCKED he can't get free agents to come??? LMAO no shocker here
as for Flynn I agree man I always thought Minny reached with him I was dreading the Knicks picking him at 8 (Knicks didn't do any better unfortunately)
Min. is pretty sad considering they had FOUR 1st rounders last year, 2 top 6 picks. smh
Sad to see a Minny fan being so tough on him. He's a decent rookie from a pretty unpredictable and productive class. He'll be decent enough and prob a career rotation player. The wolves are in a sad state but so are a lot of small market teams that can't attract free agents. Let's face it there are quite a few other teams in the same boat, as in no big names are going to sign there. Being a GM on one of these teams is a tough and unenviable task for sure. Sooner or later you guys will land a strong draft and be decent. I'm a Raptors fan and we'll be in a similar boat soon when Bosh bolts. Want to work out a sign and trade?lol
I'm not psychic