dmo21 new mock
here it is, tell me what you think or ask me why i have a guy some wheres
I really like it. It's one of the best I've seen so far.
Two questions though...
1. Favors over Cousins and Johnson? Why do you think that? Team needs?
2. How often do you update it?
1. the GS pick is a tough one, some say they will go after a sf, and some say a big man, i say they go after an athletic big man because that is a lot harder to find than an athletic wing, which is pretty easy to find in the NBA.. so thats why a no to johnson.. i just think favors will fit the system better than cousins because he is more athletic and can play pf beside biedrins if not..
2. i update my mock every time this site does because i just load there new one and move the guys around how i think.. i put the players in for team needs.. i wait for the site to have a new one cause i dont really know many of the 2nd rounders to good so i just take their word for it with who is hot or not..
3. If we get a big it needs to be a BIG. Favors does not suit our needs when we still have Wright and Randolph.
8.I say a big cause of Boozer. They still have Mathewks, AK, and CJ
9.Meh, I say they need a more traditional guy for there system.. Ed Davis
10.Huh? WHy do they need a 2?
14.Risky choice. Possible but nit likely
Where is Whiteside?
no way reynolds falls that far
pretty good i dont think Davis will fall to 11 though overall great
http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/35006/2010 yeah heres mine what do u think
hmmmm i think its just as easy to get a athletic big man. i mean these days pretty much all big men are pretty athletic since kids always wanna leanr to dunk and wanna be able to be a big man and small foward