hard to say who will be better Rose or Wall both has so huge potential but i have 'reke over them because i feel he is the guy who can lead the league in scoring one day plus he could be walking triple double and perfect defender all in all just a superstar!
as for Westbrook he has huge upside too but there is too big question with him
you guys are really sleeping on Westbrook. If everyone on this list lives up to their potential then it'll go like this
Tyreke - Straight monster "Thank heavens for Tyreke Evans" Grant Naper haha
Rose - broke my ankles last time i watched him on wgn
Turner - 6'7" with a wide body and great handle, this is the way the league is trending
Wall - quick with great handle and athletism.
Westbrook - contributing on a high level this year, explosive athlete overshadowed by KD
Williams-Why are you on here, was this list made before the elite 8 last year? haha
1. Evans - 25, 5 and 5... #1 option type potential. He's a load and has already shown he's a go-to player at the end of games.
2. Rose - Has the size, strength, athleticism, speed, quickness and body control that's just hard to contain. Once he starts using those tools on D, he'll be the 3rd best point guard in the NBA. He's starting to take over ball games now, which is what separates MVPs from All-Stars.
3. Turner - B. Roy 2.0, except with a more aggressive attitude. He's an all-around player and my ROY going into next season.
4. Wall - He's similar to Westbrook, except he's an upgraded version. He'll be an exciting open court player and wreak havoc in the passing lanes. He'll fit best with a team that runs an uptempo offense, because he's not that good in the half court nor as explosive...
5. Westbrook - He almost had a quadruple double the other night. He's not great in any one area, but he's just all over the place. He has the potential to be an all-around player... A perfect complimentary, but not "the man" kind of player. You have to be able to take over a game offensively to be "the man" in my opinion and I don't see him being able to do that on a consistent basis.
6. T-Will - A poor man's Andre Iguodala 2.0. Freak athlete with point forward skills and the potential to be a glue guy.
Good question...I think I'd go with Tyreke Evans, I see him with the Kings for a long time.
lol..who knows..none have played long enough to know. this is one of the topics adi was talking about when he said the site has been lacking interesting subjects
LOL ...Wow i hate when ppl compare colleges players who have yet to prove themselves on the next level to players in the nba well this is my list in order
1.Derrick rose ..Will be a top 3 pg in the nba in a yr or 2
2.R.W...will be a top 5 pg and defender in the nba in a yr or 2
3.Tyreke evans.. as his game evolves he will be one of the best 1on1 players ever
4.T. will.... can be a vince carter type
5. John Wall..... well from what im seein out of him he in out of control 90% of the time avg the same amount of t.o as asst and i dont think he will have a good ncaa tourny
6. Evan turner ..... needs the ball to much to be affective
2. John Wall
1.Derrick Rose- Super Athletic, Quick, Strong and Explosive and equally Explosive in the half court set, also a good passer and jumpshot keeps improving will be hard to contain in the next 2-3 years.
2. Tyreke Evans- 6'5 with all the assests you need to be a great guard, also can create his own shots as well as most players in the league.
3. Russell Westbrook- Alot like Rose, just not as polished yet if he can get all his tools together he might compete for the top spot possibly.
4. John Wall- Super quick, Fast and athletic, half court game needs to become alot better as he has a harder time trying to get to the rim in half court set.
5. Evan Turner- Good playmaker, big wide body and great handle for someone his size