New Mock Out!
1. Trade Harris for PF(moose-like in Rod Thorn past stating).
2. Turner allows Flynn to play off and be more effective.
3. Chad Ford says they need some to be athletic, block shots, and rebound. Favors is the most humbled fellow you can meet and Bird would love that nonchalant-workman attitude.
4. Ben Wallace is on his last legs, give the Big Couz some run, Mr. Dumars.
5. They can go anywhere with this but Wes has the charisma and according to Coach Bo, Wes is the nicest person he ever met. The smile is off the charts, they need some love in D.C., maybe Johnson has that. Caron Butler is rumored to be traded - like every off-season the past few years - and behind him is no one.
6. Henry has a lot of time to refine his skills because the body is there. Right now, he's just a deadly shooter. Rose can use that part of his game.
7. Monroe can pass it, shoot it, score down-low and basically fits in Eddie Jordan's system that looks precisely like Coach Thompson's. Sixers need help with shooting and passing, especially some production to stem from the Power Forward position. I like Young but he's more on the twiner side. Brand is shedding bad skin on an unhealthy situation in Philly, look for them to explore other destinations for him really hard.
8. Aminu has upside out of this world and has displayed great touch early-on this season but has settled of late. Nonetheless, Aminu will be very productive at SF on the next level. He can be paired with Randolph and present intriguing situations.
9. Davis bring the winning attitude to Sac-Town and the effort to rebound and score the ball from offensive boards. He's shown the ability to shoot the mid-range shot and the long frame will continue to pan-out. Thompson and Hawes can use much needed help.
10. Skiles want toughness and defense, that's all you have to do in order to see time on the floor, offense takes care of itself. Pair Bogut with Aldrich and both should complement each other very exclusively. Both can pass, both play different positions and both will have Jennings.
11. You can go Ebanks or Warren but Motiejunas is more intriguing in the sense that he can play PF and some C. Camby is gone after this season, so adding another big to complement Griffin inside presence is much needed. I also envision him playing some SF behind Thornton.
12. Paul needs some rejuvenatory to happen on his land. Stephenson has the jolt of power and scoring ability to booster up something special. They would instantly be my team to watch - besides Bulls and OKC - coming into next season. His ability to create and castrate his opponents are nothing short of impressive.
13. Boozer is gone, add Sloan's mold of a player, in Patterson. He can rebound, score on spot-ups from long distance and jams. He's the mold of Malone, Boozer, and Millsap.
14. If they get Warren, then expect big things to happen for Charlotte going forward because he's a scoring machine. His potential is there because the tools he possesses, like the crossover, shooting when hot, or the passing while in lanes. Right now, Brown has them going into the righteous path but flaws are evident. I don't see them making the playoffs after the past few games but that can change soon.
That's pretty high for Cousins imo
Dumars always pick players with high upside that can help teams right away. I think it'll be him or Monroe. I went with Cousins because he's on beast mode. I don't see why not, he's not dead-man walking.