so i was watching nba fastbreak and saw jalen rose's standings for the western conference and im thinking that the west how so many question marks on who makes the playoffs but there is only one team that is a title contender the lakers, i think the west is getting old (lakers, spurs,mavericks) the rockets could be title contenders if they get igoudala or butler and a decent big man for mcgrady, look for in the future for the west and the east to switch, with alot of good teams in the east(magic,pistons,bulls,hawks,milwaukee,etc.) and a few great teams in the west(portland,thunder,kings) heres the standings
1. Lakers obvious lock
2. Denver getting mello and billups back should bring them back up
3.spurs if jefferson starts playing well and the big 3 stay healthy
4. Mavericks dirk playing well they need a younger center to push to top
5. Portland they will start getting the players back that are not out for rest of the season back look for them to trade miller or blake to give bayless more minutes for how well he is playing
6. Phoenix nash is playing well and frye is a could be MIP stoudemire looks like hes getting use to the goggles
7. Rockets could switch anywhere from 7 to 3 spot if they trade mcgrady landry obvious sixth man of the year
8. Thunder durant playing almost to his full potential playing great defense for a team that has alot of scores
9. Jazz almost made it even though Williams and Boozer playing well but not enough to make playoffs
10. Memphis playing better than expected but not good enough future looks bright just get better try to make good draft decisions and try to get someone from free agency this summer should be a point guard
11. Kings close between them or new orleans but when kevin martin comeback and tyreke evans they should be better than them
to tired to put the rest and the reasons
hornets,clippers, golden state and timberwolves
2) San Antonio
8) Oklahoma City
12) LA Clippers
13) New Orleans
14) Golden State
10) New York
15) New Jersey
i agree with everthing except the rockets, i think the jazz will pass them.
i in win- what is your picture mean?
What scares me is that i don't think Durant is anywhere near playing to his potential despite the fact he is playing very,very good basketball..
they lakers have a nice 4 year window though plus the west tend to get players to come over. and the lakers will just reload with other players after that 4 or 5 year window. memphis,portland,kings,clippers, okc are pretty young though
llperez that pic. is just showing where Lebron jumped from...he took off from the ft line during a game
thats over the free throw line..not by alot but over it
yeah, his heel is a couple inches in front the line, but still very impressive.