This could actually be a very nice draft class: break down of 20 of the best prospects.
this could actually be a very nice draft class. think about it.
1. wall: nba superstar potential
2. favors: nba all-star potential
3. wesley johnson: nba superstar/ nba all-star potential
4. Evan turner: nba all-star potential
5. Ed Davis: has nba all-star potential, but potential is the key word.
6. Xavier Henry: above average nba player potential
7. Al Farouq - Aminu: potential to be a key part of a good team as a 3rd or 4th best player or sort of like lamar odom.
8. cole Aldrich: chris kaman-like potential, better than 99% of the big man in last years draft.
9. Donatas Motiejunas: nba all-star potential. he has rare skills for a big guy, but he is another "potential" guy.
10. Greg Monroe: above average nba player potential
11. Willie Warren: ben gordon-like potential. he will be a very good scorer no doubt about it.
12. Paul George: has very nice potential. If he just adds some more strength and puts it together he will be very scary - sort of like austin daye.
13. Devin Ebanks: Has Rudy Gay-like potential, but is still very much a project.
14. Arnett Moultrie: apparently has jermaine o'neal-like potential. should be at least a solid big on a good team.
15. Craig Brackins: this guy might have dropped, but his level of play has elevated. He is averaging 18 ppg, near 8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, and has very nice range on his sot out to the 3 point line from where he is shooting 62.5% on 16 attempts. He only averages 1 turnover a game even though he is a 6-10 PF. Big sleeper prospect right now.
16. stanley robinson: will be on a title team with his great ability to do the little things. type of guy who would have been in the lottery last year.
17. Jarvis Varnado: Absolute monster on D and on rebounding. probably better than thabeet and he is not even a lottery pick right now.
18. Damion James: has played very well this year and has gone under the radar. he might be a senior, but he can definitely play. He is an SF averaging a double double. He will be a nice role player for a good team - is compared to mickael pietrus.
19. Larry Sanders: has good potential due to his freakish length, but has not put it all together yet. will at the least be a nice shot blocker in the league.
20. Patrick Patterson: Underrated prospect right now who has drastically improved. He is now hitting 3's and has a better all-around offensive game. Will be a solid player in the league, maybe even above average.
what do you guys think?
I dont know if i would call Wesley Johnson a potential NBA superstar....I think thats only wall and if your going to give someone else that title it would probably go next to Favors
Good draft class not great but better then last year....I would compare it to 2007 in that its top heavy but still some good players to come out of the first round
i said wesley was superstar/all-star meaning he is in-between.
i dunno why everyone is so high on favors and not on wesley...favors has been quiet this year and wesley is the best player on one of the best teams in the country
top 2 prospects in my eyes are john wall and evan turner though, turner is a 6'7'' combo guard who is capable of a triple-double everytime he plays...hes got brandon roy potential
the only sure all star is john wall, after that it's probably 1 in 15
i feel the same way TaylorCondrin wesley has made a team picked to finish maybe int he middle of the big east to a title contending team while favors has been ok to good at best. i dont see favors ceiling any higher then josh smith minuse the shot blocking
Do i just have bad timing or is GT never on tv? I remember watching them a few times last yr and like 5 times the yr they had Thad Young.
they aren't on tv..you either have to have espn u or watch it online. since they play cupcakes i guess no station wants to put them on tv. plus no one on the team is dominating enough for espn to want to put them on
Wesley Johnson is also 3 years older than Derrick Favors...keep that in mind...
yeah he is. derrick has more potential( because he's younger) but im talking about whos playing well right now..