Who am I?
Who am I?
A little bit of trivia.
Things arent always what they seem. . .
1. I am a pioneer for international basketball, achieving many firsts for a German-born player in the NBA. At 6'10 with one of the deadliest long-range games in the League, I've created problems for many a defense. After being drafted by Dallas, my first few seasons as a Mav were all promise, but over time I turned into a multiple-time All-Star and even an All-NBAer. Who am I?
2. A senior point guard out of Wake Forest, I was drafted shortly after another highly notable point guard who, like me, has since averaged double-digits in assists over a full season. Eventually becoming the Hornets' starting point, I soon proved to be essential to the team's success; my speed and ball-handling skills allow me to squeak through almost any defense. I've also made a name for myself stealing the ball. I got myself a gold medal playing for the U.S. National Men's Team. Who am I?
3. I was drafted by a small market in the mid-90's, but was immediately shipped via trade to the bright lights of Los Angeles. Among other things, in my rookie season I won the Slam Dunk Contest and cracked the All-Rookie second team. I've done some record-breaking things in the three-point shooting department, and I've gotten myself some Championship rings playing alongside a certain big fella you may know. You could say basketball is in my blood; my dad was an NBA All-Star. Who am I?
4. I was a First Team All-American in high school, where I led my team to two state championships. I came into LSU as the marquee center, and the attention I garnered there got me drafted by the Orlando Magic in 1991, where I averaged double digits right away. Since then, the main knock on me has been my playing shape and free throw shooting. Who am I and then tell me, which of the following teams did I go to after leaving Orlando?
4. Stanley Roberts
#2 would appear to be Chris Paul but he came out as a sophomore it can't be him. I'm probably wrong about the first two as well but at least I got #4.
1. Haha... I used to love this guy! Detlef Schrempf!
2. Mugsey Bogues?
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Stanley Roberts... Shaq was drafted in 92!
Did you research it or just go from your on memory?
Hmm, seems someone else already got it. I would've said Dirk, CP3, Kobe, and Shaq...although there are little facts in each that make me question
Oh man! I didn't even continue reading through the Kobe/Barry one. I would've gottent hat right
I got the first three, but I couldn't remember Stanley Roberts.
Dirk was drafted by the bucks and traded for tractor traylor... (for people who said Dirk)..... Def DETLEF..
Stanley Roberts was drafted by the Magics. I did not know this.
Dang guys. Im very impressed. The correct answers are :