NBADRAFT.NET League Week 1 Rankings and Standings
* Note(there is still a possibility that some stuff could change considering there are a couple games left later today to end the week)
1. Peakskills Greatest -the mans killing, he doubled up his first opponent in 4 categories and is winning all 9, looks like a 1-0 week fo him
2. Kentucky Gatorheels- He's winning 8-1 in the 9 categories and ranks 1st in FT%, looks like a 1-0 week fo him
3. Georgia Igoudala- Currently 7-2 out of 9 categories, solid in every area, and could potentially go 8-1 considering he trails in FT% and he has Ray Allen later today. looks like a 1-0 week fo him
4. Bronx "Me" Mikenike- Currently 7-2 also, I could potentially move to 8-1 with 3 more steals. Looks like a decent week for me. Next week Im aiming for 9-0.
5. Houston RickyRubio9- He just got the nod, because he's tied in 1 category so he slid into the top 5. He is 6-2-1(the tie).looks like a 1-0 week fo him.
6.Three teams tied at 6-3 for week 1 (PennState 76er Baller, Team 82-0, and San Jose Prashanta) take your choice.
7.Three teams tied at 6-3 for week 1 (PennState 76er Baller, Team 82-0, and San Jose Prashanta) take your choice.
8. Three teams tied at 6-3 for week 1 (PennState 76er Baller, Team 82-0, and San Jose Prashanta) take your choice.
9. Cali LLperez- He is 5-4 in a CLOSE week 1 matchup withNY MagikKnicks, this will go down to the wire tonight and things could and probably will change.
10. Team Haynes- WOW 4-3-2 week so far, of course they won't stay tied in 2 cats with a few more games later today.
Teams- 11-20 all lost in week 1, good luck next week
thanks for the post mikenike, but the week one stats are already done. Those numbers are official, today week two starts with the new matchups.
i can't believe i barely pulled out a 5-4 edge on a guy who was not even active and made no subs. He got me in all the shooting numbers. Magicknicks was over 80% ft, 41%3's, more 3's made and fg% as well. Oh well, I need Devin Harris to hurry up and get healthy too.
Hey no problem, im lucky i have another EASY matchup this week, some guy that went 1-8, i see me winning every cat.
Sorry for the premature rankings guys, but there fairly accurate.
Lol, I hope to and i like my lineup, u did pretty good yourself. 8-1, it should be interseting when we play each other.
damn, I'm getting schooled right now. I got 4 dudes out with injuries and fg's are garbage. It's early though, ya'll got it coming eventually.