How do you pick teams to cheer for during march madness
When it comes to the ncaa tournement, what things do you take into consideration when picking teams to root for during games? Obviously we all have one or more teams that we are fans of and we pull for them. After that, how do you decide? Do you go with teams acording to your brackets that you filled out? The underdogs and mid major guys? Teams from your favorite conference? Teams that you just found exciting and started pulling for that particular season?
personally, I go:
1-favorite team (bruins)
2-other pac 10 teams
3-underdogs and mid majors
4-my bracket picks
When I cheer for a team
1) Favorite team-Memphis
2) Exciting player(except when I hate the team with a exciting player like Kentucky with Wall)
3) Bracket picks
4) Players from Memphis
1) My favorite team of all-time: North Carolina Tar Heels
2) Xavier Musketeers- one of the most underrated teams... If they get in, I always cheer them on in hopes of making it deep into the tournament...
3) Gotta show love for the underdogs like Davidson and Cleveland State
1) My College, Syracuse University
2) Big East, Best Conference
3) Most talented team.
When it comes to the NCAA, im a players guy personally
I always root for intriguing prospects, players that "tickle my fancy" lol
And its not just the John Walls and Derrick Favors but also the Luke Harangodys and Grevius Vazquez's
maryland then maryland then third i cheer for maryland:)..after that i cheer for teams with my hoem area players minus duke(sorry nolan smith)..after that prob acc ..by tournament time this year though it will be for who ever my newphew signs with on par wit maryland
1. I'm a KU fan so I cheer for them first of all
2. Secondly I cheer for Kent State and UAB if they make the tourney, they have won me over the past 10-15 years because of good runs (Being a UAB fan and a KU fan I hated it when Missouri hired Mike Anderson, he is a good coach and I like his style of play so i was mad when MU got him.
3.Thirdly I cheer for the Big 12 except for Mizzou and K-State because they are rivals, but I find myself cheering for OSU, OU, and Texas A&M
4. I usually always cheer against the ACC, Big 10, and SEC, I kind like the PAC 10, Big East, and MVC, after that i usually go for the upset
oh yeah uab cuz my boy elijah milsap is there...watchout for him he has game
Hey Quincey, did he transfer?? I was curious what happened to him, I remember him doing well as a freshman a few years ago at ULL
yeah he transferred. sat out last year..another player that worked out with us in utah...hes very very good..athletic and goes hard...nice midrange and deep ball
Cool, thanks, i remembered him being a good rebounder too for a shorter forward. Hope the Blazers make another run!
It all depends on the point spread I bet on sports so whoever i pick on that day is who i am going for I dont do the brackets and all that.
usually a mid major team with a player that has a lot of talent (Woodside, Maynor)
Usually i cheer for mid majors though
The Best Guard Play, I Love Guards Who Destroy Teams.