*Power Rankings 4.0
- purplejesus allday (3-1), +1 spot
- BU Huskies (3-1), -1 spot
- Eagles (3-1), +4 spots
- Thetruth (3-1), -1 spot
- Them Crooked Vultures (2-2), -1 spot
- Gatorheels (2-2), +2 spots
- Turtles (2-2), -1 spot
- the birdmen (3-1), -3 spots: True, they won, but they were the 2nd lowest scoring team last week and played the lowest scoring team.
- New York Monsta (2-2), +1 spot
- R-Dot (1-3), -1 spot
- LEMONS (0-4), +1 spot
- The Lion Pack (0-4), -2 spots
Think I should go to about....3 spot.
my team. ?
thanks for the love. lol i know i deserve that spot but i think my team hes scary potential if Romo, and T.O gathers up their act and LT and Westbrook come back and play well.
I'd hate to say it but Romo still looks off, the Bills offense sucks, LT is old, and Westbrook is old. The potential is very limited and there isn't much upside.
i agree T.O is bad now but Romo looked good 350 yards 2 touchdowns Westbrook wasnt that great u i agree but hes not fully healthy i know theres a good chance i wont reach it but my team has a lot of talent i still havent seen LT get double diget carries so i cant judge him.
Williams came over as part of the Courtney Lee deal but was never part of Houston’s future plans.