Week 5 Updated Power Rankings
1. Purplejesus 3-1 96 Only weakness is the QBs. Collins may be benched soon. Hasselbeck should be solid though once he gets healthy. A combo of Cassell & Hasselbeck will be good enough. Overall bench talent on this team is a little lacking.
2. Truth 3-1 90 Needs an upgrade at 2nd QB. Cambell & Henne will never put up big numbers. Also needs a better 3rd WR. Lee Evans is stuck in a terrible offense in Buffalo. You can't rely on any Titans WR. Doesn't have that good of a bench.
3. BU Huskies 3-1 89 RBs are just OK. WRs are a little weak. Harvin, Breaston, & Santana Moss just aren't that consistent.
4. Birdmen 3-1 83 QBs are solid but no backups. Both QBs are on byes week 6 which means a loss is in this teams' near future. Westbrook has to get healthy & stay that way. WRs are very weak. Edwards is a bust. Owens is stuck in a terrible offense. Bryant doesn't have a solid QB to throw him the ball. Ginn has never put up consistent stats. Tight ends are even weaker. This team needs to make a couple trades or could be sliding down the rankings a bit in the coming weeks.
5. Eagles 3-1 80 Titans defense should get better. Steve Smith (Giants) has been saving this team. Overall the WRS are a little weak. Zach Miller needs a new QB to throw him the ball or else his numbers may continue to disappoint.
6. Gatorheels 2-2 91 Overall pretty solid. Always looking for new trade offers. I told yall Berrian was a top 20 WR.
7. New York Monsta 2-2 84 Above average bench. Overall not any glaring weaknesses. WRs are solid but nothing special. Playoff contender.
8. Crooked Vultures 2-2 78 Injury to McFadden hurts. This is a tough week for Crooked as several key players have byes. Trent Edwards has to start throwing some deep passes. Could use an upgrade at RB for sure. Now that Westbrook & LT are healthy the value of Sproles & McCoy takes a hit. This team needs to pull off a couple of trades probably to stay in contention for the postseason.
9. Turtles 2-2 76 The fact that Rivers & Rogers are on bye weeks likely means a loss this week for Turtles. This team is loaded with talent though & should start winning a lot of games after this week. Could probably use a more consistent 3rd WR. Tight ends are ok but could use an upgrade. Definitely a playoff contender.
10. R-Dot 1-3 85 The injury to Eli Manning hurts a bit. Willie Parker seems worthless now. However, Steve Smith & DeAngelo Williams are due for big games finally. Donnie Avery will start putting up big numbers. Eddie Royal can only improve. Overall pretty solid team. Now that Gonzalez, Williams, & Smith have all had their bye weeks this team should start winning games. Playoffs are still a possibility.
11. Lion Pack 0-4 87 This team is going to win a game soon. Pretty talented roster. Russell may be benched soon which will hurt. This team isn't active in the league. Not making roster changes equals no playoffs.
12. Lemons 0-4 80 This team will win a game eventually. Talent isn't as bad as I originally thought. Bench is super weak. Needs to stay active in the league. Needs an upgrade at RB asap. Not a threat for the playoffs.
*If a player is on a bye week it does hurt your overall score so keep that in mind*
collins isn't getting benched, according to coach jeff fisher... and, as long as the titans can't stop anyone, the titans will have to throw allllll day
he should be remember when he said Collins would start as long as they keep winning? well that hasn't happened yet and they face Indialapolis i wouldn't be surprised if they benched him.
literally, the coach just said that he isn't getting benched... he's throwing 60% besides the jets game...
i didnt expect to be 2nd in the ranking
gator... hating on my bench K walter? ~ he's good &$#%#&@!. Buckhalter? good for some points.... same with choice...
eagles should be rank 3rd . with me at 4th
badger- haha walter is solid but choice & buckhalter are really worthless in a league that only starts 2 rbs. Barber & Moreno are the RBs you want from those 2 teams. Your ranked #1 man LOL I had to criticize your team somehow
truth- you earned that #2 ranking so far however, you could slide down a few notches after this week hahahaha
truth... when is AP going to turn it back on? also, it looked like he got hurt there...
gator- barber is reinjured that quad in the 2nd half, and buckhalter, well, he's injured too, but he said he should be ready, and moreno is going to break down again within the next couple weeks... it's a long season.
i'm not sayin, i'm just saying.
yeah he did look like he got hurt. but it was nothing serious. he sure be fine to go. idt he would risk his self if he was hurt. and he will turn it back on this week against the rams.
Gator, you will have to take over full time w/ the power rankings. I just worked a 14 hour shift (billing and payroll is fun!!), and that might be an everyday thing.
you can do it kacey haha
I don't have that time anymore. Hell, I have to go to bed here soon.
well don't give detail then just give the team names haha. i like seeing your opinion
i know how you feel about working. i hate my job and i be so tired in the morning.
“In year three of a building process, we are hopeful to compete for a playoff spot,” said Raptors president and general manager Bryan Colangelo. “That is our goal. That is our desired plan right now.
The Rockets, at least, have some talent on their roster. Overpaid though they may be, Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik are certainly skilled, and there are a surprising number of promising rookies and second-year players on this roster, as well. Head coach Kevin McHale hasn’t done a great job developing his kids, however, and on his way out of Houston, Kyle Lowry insinuated that he wasn’t a particularly adept coach in general. With this hodgepodge of extremely young players under the leadership of a coach who might not be the best guy to make something of it, there’s a possibility that the Rockets end up very, very disappointing next season.
Oklahoma City lost in the NBA Finals 4-1 to the Miami HEAT, but the veteran center said the experience was essential for the growth of the young Thunder’s emerging core.421412
“(John) is more of a two/one than a one/two,” Casey said. “He is one of our best three-point shooters. He is one of those guys who knows how to play. He has been through the wars. I think he is going to be a pleasant surprise. I know John is going to make a case for himself and it is going to be hard to keep him off of the court.”vafd3r2r3223