1) CP3 - 2010 stat's prediction: 23ppg, 11 asts, 5 rebs, 2.5 stl
2) Deron Williams- 2010 stat's prediction: 21 ppg, 10.5 asts, 4.5 rebs
3) Steve Nash- 2010 stat's prediction: 13.5ppg, 10 asts, 3 rebs
4) Rajon Rondo- 2010 stat's prediction:13 ppg , 9 asts,5 rebs, 2.5 stl
5) Derrick Rose- 2010 stat's prediction: 19 ppg, 8.5 asts, 4 rebs, 2 stl
1) Wade- 2010 stat's prediction: 30.5 ppg, 6 asts, 5 rebs, 2 stl, 2 blks
2) Kobe- 2010 stat's prediction: 25.5 ppg , 4.5 asts, 5 rebs, 1.5 stl
3) Roy- 2010 stat's prediction: 25 ppg, 5 asts, 5 rebs
4) OJ Mayo-2010 stat's prediction: 21 ppg, 4 asts, 4 rebs, 1 stl
5) Iverson: 2010 stat's prediction: Bobcats/ 23 ppg, 6 asts, 3 rebs, 1.5 stl
1) James; 2010 stat's prediction- 29 ppg, 8.5 rebs, 8.0 asts, 2 stls, 1.5 blks
2) Durant: 2010 stat's prediction- 29.5 ppg, 8 rebs, 2.5 asts
3) Melo: 2010 stat's prediction- 25.5 ppg, 7.5 rebs, 3.5 asts
4) Gay: 2010 stat's prediction- 23.5 ppg, 5.5 rebs, 3 asts, 1 stl, 1 blk
5) Granger: 2010 stat's prediction- 24 ppg, 5 rebs, 3 asts, 1 blk, 1 stl
Wing Players ^ , next frontcourt players
CP3 is hands down the best player. he is outtttta control
So you would take him ahead of LeBron and Dwight?
Definitely... we just talkin like pretty standard 9 category league?
pts, rebs, stl, blks, asts, fg%, 3pt-fg%, ft %, turns
I agree, I think CP3 always should go 1st. Also, he has some monster stat lines sometime better then lebron.
Speaking of Lebron-
Lebron gets you 30 , 8+, 8+, and all the extra goodies though , those stats are stupid.
just curious, what kind of league do you guys prefer? I've only done one last season, and it was a 10 team 8 category rotisserie league where you get ranked 1-10 on each category. So essentially ft% is just as valuable as points since they both are just ranked 1-10.
CP3 should definetly go first, guy puts up crazy stat lines,
Ive won in those exact type of settings. playing this year anyone?????
I'm definitely playing. I'm hoping some of you guys start one so I can have some comp this time I around. I ran away with it last year.
im down! i mean, every category is equal, that's the only reason CP3 is better than lbj, cuz hes solid in like every category.
NBA.com for me , LL make the league and ill join asap, we should start soon
ive never done one thru nba.com
I've only done it on espn.com. But I can look into starting one wherever if they are already doing it.
so what site u do it from?
ill join one on any site . if you guys can get one setup on ESPN im definitely gonna play .
I'll look into tonite or tommorow, although I'm not sure they are starting yet. There's still a ways to go and I'm sure there will be plenty of leagues getting started up on here. I'll let you guys know whats up if they already letting people sign up.
im down too
cool. it would be good to get a head start on organizing our rosters, we will wanna trade also so if people from here join our league we can talk trades.
just an opinion, but yahoo is GREAT for basketball... and i think this year stattracker will be free
Yahoo got fantasy leagues? man, whatever one we can start ASAP im doing i dont care if its NBA.com, ESPN.com, Yahoo, or whatever.
im definetly in
yahoo i think is the best for them.. but they havent started up yet.
espn has'nt started yet. Badger, you should see if they will let you start one on yahoo
nope just checked...
they'll probably start up sometime next month
NBA.com is doing it now i think, but i am not signed up.
its really good on yahoo, can you do a draft on nba.com? im sure you can, but im just asking
yup you can draft on NBAcom
i'll be back on tomorrow
let me know if anything happens!
I WANT IN!
Sorry I was at school, but man! Lemme get in on this! You are looking at 1st Place in a league last year...lol. Gimme a chance coach! :D
The only reason Paul goes before James is how damn efficient he is. 50% from the field, 86% from the line and a virtual lock for below 3 turnovers. I don't know if any player has had the ball in his hands as much as this guy without having great teammates and turns the ball over less.