Just for fun, this is kinda tough soo help me out, I want to see your opinions
you guys do the rest sooo i can see how u feel
5-30 or you can feel free to disagree on my 1-5
He for sure has gotta have more potentil than my man Paul George...George got potential and all but he aint in the the Big Beast and he's 2 inches shorter so I reallly like th rest of the top 5 other than that 1 pick
Thanks, but im sorry I have to disagree, Paul George has incredible potential
John Henson should be Number 1 and I think he can be a Superstar in the NBA. He can be like Kevin Garnett with better playmaking.
if you're going by who has the most potential then Larry Sanders should be on the list
1. John Wall-No explanation necessary.
2. Derrick Favors-Defensively, a menace and has plenty of time to develop into a 15-20 ppg type of scorer in the NBA. Also, a year younger than most people in his class.
3. Ed Davis-If he can put on 10-20 pounds, he could be a very effective player in the NBA. However, I don't see the Amare Stoudamire comparisons at all.
4. John Henson-Long, wiry athlete with mismatch potential. However, the Lamarcus Aldridge comparisons are way off.
5. Al-Farouq Aminu-Young for his age, good size. Shows mismatch potential. Not sure if he can ever be a full time SF though.
Teezy-Devin Ebanks measured in at 6,7 with a 6,9 wingspan...So, actually...Paul probably has more size.