Tell me you fav...mines is #2,#4 and #17
1. Dec. 9 — UConn vs. Kentucky at Madison Square Garden (SEC/Big East): This one will have all the drama. Two big-time programs with a pair of coaches that aren't exactly buddies.
2. Dec. 5 — North Carolina at Kentucky: The defending national champs travel to Rupp and face a talented Wildcats squad and talented freshman point guard John Wall.
3. Dec. 1 — Michigan State at North Carolina (ACC/Big Ten Challenge): A rematch of last year's national title tilt.
4. Dec. 19 — North Carolina vs. Texas in Arlington at Cowboys Stadium: A pair of elite teams — both with point guard concerns — go at it in the Lone Star state.
5. Jan. 2 — Louisville at Kentucky: This rivalry could return to Duke-UNC level, especially due to the fact that Cardinals coach Rick Pitino and John Calipari aren't the best of friends.
6. Jan. 9 or 10 — Kansas at Tennessee: The Jayhawks are the preseason numero uno and took care of the Vols in Lawrence last season.
7. Dec. 22 — Michigan State at Texas: Both teams are legit Final Four contenders.
8. Jan. 23 — Texas at UConn: They haven't picked the site just yet, but no matter where it is, it'll be a terrific matchup.
9. Dec. 22 — California at Kansas: Mike Montgomery will take the Golden Bears to Lawrence in a nice test for what could be the Pac-10's top squad.
10. Jan. 1 — West Virginia at Purdue: Two no-nonsense, hard-nosed coaches in Bob Huggins and Matt Painter will face off.
11. Jan. 17 — UConn at Michigan: The Huskies travel to Ann Arbor and take on a John Beilein team that has added more talent.
12. Dec. 19 — Duke vs. Gonzaga in Madison Square Garden: Both have some question marks, but both are national powers and will meet in New York City.
13. Dec. 19 — Michigan at Kansas: The Wolverines knocked off Duke and UCLA last year, but this would be mammoth if they could go to Lawrence and pull off the upset.
14. Nov. 17 — Gonzaga at Michigan State: The 'Zags play as difficult a non-conference slate as anyone in the country and they'll invade East Lansing.
15. Dec. 6 — Kansas at UCLA (Pac-10/Big 12): The Bruins may be down a bit, but it'll be no walk in the park for the preseason No. 1 team in the land.
16. Nov. 27 or 28 — Florida vs. Michigan State in Legends Classic: This game will come on either the 27th or 28th and will give the Gators fans a true barometer of where their team is.
17. Dec. 12 — Ohio State at Butler: These are two of the elite teams in the Midwest. I love the potential Gordon Hayward-Evan Turner matchup.
18. Dec. 12 — Washington vs. Georgetown in Wooden Classic: The Huskies should battle for Pac-10 supremacy while the Hoyas need to rebound from last year's late-season collapse.
Florida will look to fair better vs. Syracuse after last year's loss in the CBE Classic. (Jamie Squire / Getty Images)
19. Dec. 10 — Syracuse vs. Florida in Tampa (SEC/Big East): Two teams that must replace big-time point guards go up against one another in the SEC/Big East Invitational.
20. Dec. 31 — Oklahoma vs. Gonzaga in Seattle: With Blake Griffin gone, it's Willie Warren's show as the talented guard takes the Sooners to the Northwest.
21. Nov. 26 — Butler vs. Minnesota: This first-round matchup in Anaheim at the 76 Classic may be the top prearranged one of any preseason tourney.
22. Dec. 19 — UCLA at Notre Dame: Can Luke Harangody and the Irish get revenge for the spanking that the Bruins put on them a year ago?
23. Dec. 2 — Minnesota at Miami (ACC/Big Ten): Tubby Smith and the Golden Gophers have added some serious young talent. Can they go down south and pull out the victory against an underrated Hurricanes team?
24. Dec. 2 — Florida State at Ohio State (ACC/Big Ten): This is a terrific ACC/Big Ten matchup. The Seminoles have three big-time talents in Solomon Alabi, Chris Singleton and freshman Michael Snaer.
25. Dec. 8 — Vanderbilt at Illinois: This one is intriguing. The Commodores are a year older while Bruce Weber and the Illini could be a player in the Big Ten race.
Thanks for this info, gotta mark my calendar.
someone should make key matchups for the prospects it will be interesting.
cant wait for North Carolina Texas that will be the best!
though i do wanna see carolina they wont be as elite as they are generously listed. they have good future talent but mostly unproven talent that have to live up to expectations and no real point guard
Kemba Walker vs. John Wall is gonna be alot of fun to watch.
michagan and Kansas is going to be Hype
Lucas vs Collins.......pretty tight match up
But kansas will probably blow them up
Did the 2009-2010 schedule even release yet? can't find em anywhere
can anyone help me?
I cant wait until 2, 20 (Uconn came here and played the Zags last year it was a great game), #5.. I wanna see Peyton hold his own against Wall and company and 18 cause the Huskies are gonna get that one..
Great Post btw
i want to see that north carolina vs texas game dexter strickland vs avery bradley
thank you!! for sayin gonzaga is a power bout time ppl recognize
maryland and duke and maryland carolina is on my top 10 games list
Number 8 will be an awesome game. It will either be at Storrs or Gampel Pavilion in Connecticut but it moves to Texas next year.
Also, I'm wondering why Kansas at Texas is not on that list? That will be a really good game with Big 12 tournament seeding implications.
Alot of the best games will be within the conferences. This list is obviously just the best non-conference games. I like #6......Tennessee will probably beat Kansas that game. Scotty Hopson vs. Xavier Henry?
is it me or does this season have alot more interesting match ups then in the past?
Yea, more teams and coaches getting and growing more talent opens up more matches
I cant believe noone is talking about Butler vs Ohio State....that ones gonna be good
WHAT ABOUT MISS ST VS KENTUCKY both ranked both have at least 2 nba first rounders
Kansas State V. Kansas. It the most important game to Kstate fans (like me), and it should be an interesting game to everyone else this yr too.
Where have the schedules been released I can't find them anywhere can anyone help me?
just go to the college's website. should be up
thanks man, couldnt find it ,even ESPN don't have it.
I think it's too hard for them to link to all those games since there are like 300+ schools
mikenike- I dont' think they have released the full schedules yet. I think all you can find right now is teams non-conference schedule.
Oh cool thanks, this made me a bit confused.