share

where o' where will lebron go

d-grizzly
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/2009
Posts: 1479
Points: 837
Offline
where o' where will lebron go

where do you think lebron's off to when the cavs don't make it to the finals next year?

we're all hearing and constantly reading the knicks and the nets will land him....do you think he'll run off to anywhere else maybe?


Lemons4Life
Lemons4Life's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/12/2009
Posts: 754
Points: 477
Offline
Hmm

1. Your right, the Cavs aren't making it next year. The trade for Shaq made them worse, and I just don't think the team chemistry will be there.

2. The Knicks of course are the front runners. I see him going to Miami or L.A. though.

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Registered User
Joined: 06/07/2009
Posts: 2876
Points: -98
Offline
I see the Knicks getting

I see the Knicks getting closer and closer. As of right now he will stay in Cleveland but NY is a contender for him.

d-grizzly
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/2009
Posts: 1479
Points: 837
Offline
wherever he goes

wherever he goes, it'll be an above average market with a hot climate.

seeing wade and lebron is likely.

OldSkoolBasketball
OldSkoolBasketball's picture
Registered User
Joined: 06/18/2009
Posts: 1863
Points: 2540
Offline
If you mean the lakers I

If you mean the lakers I don't think thats a possibility. Lakers don't have cap space compare to NY or Miami.

GoodbyeChandler
GoodbyeChandler's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/08/2009
Posts: 375
Points: 512
Offline
he gonna go wherever the cavs go

to me it does not matter whether the cavs win or lose. their position in the east will not convince lebron to leave or stay. i keep posting this but lbj will not leave cleveland.

MagikKnick
MagikKnick's picture
Registered User
Joined: 07/07/2009
Posts: 3514
Points: 5915
Offline
Im with donttradechandler Im

Im with donttradechandler

Im a huge Knick fan, and I like Lebron...but realistically I just cant see him leaving Cleveland

I mean, the Cavs arent exactly doing the right moves to keep him either, of all the free agents...they decide to bringing in Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon

2010 will be a very interesting summer though

Lemons4Life
Lemons4Life's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/12/2009
Posts: 754
Points: 477
Offline
oops

Yeah sorry i meant Clippers. Once again, sorry

mrbom
Registered User
Joined: 08/06/2009
Posts: 5
Points: 11
Offline
I think LeBron will stay in

I think LeBron will stay in Cleveland too, because he wants to build his legacy and going to another team might make Cleveland fans bitter towards him.

eprizzle14
Registered User
Joined: 06/13/2008
Posts: 375
Points: 123
Offline
might make clevland

fan's bitter. try furious. He's going to stay, but Jalen Rose did say Lebron and Bosh will be Knicks in 2010.

llperez
llperez's picture
Registered User
Joined: 04/13/2009
Posts: 11922
Points: 11793
Offline
I read

an article recently saying that the Clippers could be a serious contender for his services. They would battle the Lakers for supremecy in a huge market where his endorsements would be out the roof. I thought it was kinda from out of left field though and highly unlikely. I honestly think he will end up staying in Cleveland. But they will need to make some changes to win a title.

gatorheels
gatorheels's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/25/2009
Posts: 3232
Points: 1493
Offline
I still think he is going to

I still think he is going to New York.

McWinning
Registered User
Joined: 07/20/2009
Posts: 4554
Points: 1652
Offline
i think hell stay. sure he

i think hell stay. sure he might not get as much money in Cleveland but he was raised there and has a love for the city and a decent team. i just dont see him leaving.

BasketballGuru24
BasketballGuru24's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/14/2009
Posts: 1534
Points: 1341
Offline
He is Staying In

He is Staying In Clevland......he hasn't left a legecy unless he wins a champion, and he will never be able to go back unless that is accomplished

jerb2011
Registered User
Joined: 05/26/2009
Posts: 469
Points: 589
Offline
Lebron

Will not leave Cleveland, come on now , he is the Cavs, they won't le him go. They will geive him all the money he wants.

xbadgerhustler
Registered User
Joined: 05/27/2009
Posts: 1960
Points: 680
Offline
80% chance Cleveland, 20%

80% chance Cleveland, 20% NY... IMO.

Money is such a big factor, especially if the cap goes down AGAIN. If I'm not mistaken, can't the cavs offer him the most money?

Also, you can't just throw away the chemistry he's built with those guys... aren't those his boys? it seemed that way when they were all joking around taking pictures like FOOLS! LeBron..... win a championship already.

RSS: Syndicate content