mitztazohta's Mock Draft
Updated: 5/21/13 8:07 pm
Player | Ht | Wt | Pos | Team | Age
1. Cleveland | Nerlens Noel | 6-11 | 206 | PF/C | Kentucky | 22
Bust alert. If he stayed 2 more years and developed his frame then he could end up with a nice NBA career but he is declaring and going to get drafted high because of last August's mock draft and rankings. Cleveland is probably excitied to buddy him with Tyler Zeller allowing Tristan Thompson to play more of a SF styled game. What a shame ....
Started from the bottom ....
3. Washington | Cody Zeller | 7-0 | 230 | PF/C | Indiana | 24
Let's see what pops with Nene and Okafor. In the meantime, Zeller and Wall will make a good 2 man punch for the future.
4. Charlotte | Anthony Bennett | 6-7 | 240 | SF/PF | UNLV | 23
Rookie of the Year candidate. Charlotte finally has some good luck. Team him with Kemba, Mullens and Henderson and just move forward.
5. Phoenix | Trey Burke | 6-1 | 190 | PG | Michigan | 24
Get ready to trade Dragic or Kendall because you only need 1 backup for a PG like Burke.
Baby steps ....
8. Detroit | Kentavious Caldwell-Pope | 6-6 | 205 | SG | Georgia | 23
A scorer on the wing to buddy up with Rubio and Love. As a UCLA fan, I want to see Muhammad be successful but I'm very much on he fence about dude. Either way, he seems logical at #9 for Minnesota.
Bust alert!!! Word is he could go number 1 but he'll be a role player at best. I think Byron Mullens was a faaaar better prospect/player at 20 years old and he's still just trying to make it. I'm calling bust on Len ....
OKC gets their back up PG for today and the future.
15. Milwaukee | Mason Plumlee | 6-11 | 238 | PF | Duke | 26
|24. New York|
25. LA Clippers | Myck Kabongo | 6-2 | 180 | PG | Texas | 24
Eric Bledsoes time in LA seems to be done so a back up PG without franchise potential seems to be a good move. People in LA will quickly ask "The Clips drafted the guy from Barber Shop and Save The Last Dance?!?"
28. San Antonio | Lucas Nogueira | 7-0 | 220 | PF/C | Brazil | 24
OKC would rather take him with the cheaper 32nd pick but unless someone falls, they can get him here for sure.
|30. *Golden St.|
|32. *Oklahoma Cty|
33. Cleveland | Glen Rice Jr. | 6-6 | 211 | SG | USA | 25
Who knows what may pop with Bayless so in the 2nd round Memphis grabs a cheap possible replacement.
|42. *New Orleans|
48. LA Lakers | Pierre Jackson | 5-10 | 176 | PG | Baylor | 25
Super steal for LA at 48. Bobby Jackson buckets type player.
58. San Antonio | Augusto Lima | 6-10 | 234 | PF | Brazil | 25