Your Top 15 For The 2011 Class and Where They Will Play

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Your Top 15 For The 2011 Class and Where They Will Play

When it's all said on done this is who I belive will be the Top 15 and the schools I think they will go to. who are your Top 15 and their destinations?

1)Micheal Gilchrist-Kentucky
2)Austin Rivers-Duke
3)Marquis Teague-Kentucky
4)Quincy Miller-Louisville
5)LeBryan Nash-Baylor
6)Anthony Davis-Kentucky
7)James McAdoo-North Carolina
8)Rakeem Christmas-Syracuse
9)Tony Wroten-Louisville
10)Myck Kabongo-Texas
11)PJ Hairston-North Carolina
12)Brad Beal-Florida
13)Adonis Thomas-Memphis
14)Nick Johnson-Arizona
15)Adjehi Baru-Maryland

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Andre Drummond, and DeAndre

Andre Drummond, and DeAndre Daniels were left out of my list because I'm not sure about their status..

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Seem Pretty Good

Though I am guessing their will be major changes over time. Really think Wroten and Miller in Louisville? That would be interesting. As I just posted a few minutes ago, Andre Drummond might indeed be in this class, in which case I would move everyone down a peg. One guy in your top 10 I am not sold on is Rakeem Christmas. Seems like he is really quite raw at this point and I question as to whether he will play center at this next level. I know he has a big wing span and that he has good strength and athleticism, but I have yet to really see him dominate his competition. Just something to watch in the future. Good for you for going out on a limb with a few picks, particularily Hairston and Johnson, who i think are usually rated to low. I think Brad Beal might be a bit to low on this after how he killed this summer though, though he is kind of small for a 2 guard.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Rakeem Christmas reminds me

Rakeem Christmas reminds me of Hakeem Warrick wayyy too much. Especially since he is going to Syracuse. Brad Beal can score and thats all fine and dandy but he is undersized, and lacks any other great attribute. Nick Johnson IMO is better then Brad Beal but gets drastically underrated due to his size, why doesn't Beal? Johnson's stock will soar this year. Adjehi Baru is gonna be a guy who comes out of nowhere in this class. From what I've read he is gonna take everyone by surprise, and is like an Al Forouq Aminu, mixed with Kevin Seraphin type player. I cant wait to see him play.

jeff416
1) Austin Rivers- Duke 2)

1) Austin Rivers- Duke
2) Quincy Miller- Baylor
3) Mike Gilchrist- Kentucky
4) Anthony Davis- Kentucky
5) Adonis Thomas- Memphis
6) Brad Beal- Florida
7) LeBryan Nash- Baylor
8) Marquis Teague- Kentucky
9) James McAdoo- UNC
10) Rakeem Christmas- Syracuse
11) Ben McLemore- Kansas
12) Kentavious Caldwell- Georgia
13) PJ Hairston- UNC
14) DeAndre Daniels- UCLA
15) Tony Wroten- Washington

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
I heard that Austin Rivers

I heard that Austin Rivers will be committing to Florida

dwat4444
dwat4444's picture
I really hope one of those

I really hope one of those guys doesn't go to Kentucky. i don't want a UCONN women's team in men's sports...

dipt1982
dipt1982's picture
dwattt, Kentucky didn't win

dwattt, Kentucky didn't win last year and they had some high end talent...just because they have the talent doesn't mean it will all come together, especially with most of these guys only playing college for one season...way different scenario than UConn women...

the lake show
the only way they will have a

the only way they will have a uconn womens team is if the recruits stay for more then 2 years. not sure if you watch college basketball much but even with the top recruiting classes those teams usually(more like rarely) win a title unless the guys stay for a couple seasons.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
It actaully is a

It actaully is a possibillity. If the lockout threatens to hold Draftees without absoulute cotracts why wouldnt they stay? Imagine if this was their lineup for 2011/12.

Teague
Knight
Gilchrist
Davis
Kanter

Now tell me how they will be stopped?

Mkadoza
Mkadoza's picture
Knight's one-and-done for

Knight's one-and-done for sure. He's not going to Kentucky to play 2 guard as a sophomore. Its to be a lotto pick as a point guard, which will happen. I think he'll end up top 5, and maybe the first Kentucky player. It really depend how Kanter plays. If he becomes the focal point rather than the first passing option for Knight, he's probably going to be drafted higher. But if Knight dominates like I think he will (he's too offensively talented for the NCAA at this point. He's got OJ Mayo offensive skills with better vision. Takes a similar approach on defense as well) Knights going to to have the hype machine going. The Two Time Gatorade Player of the Year lead UK to the promised land. Irving will have a ton of hype being 'that point guard' that Duke seems to bring in once every 2 two years. The only difference is that the Duke backcourt is way more crowded, where Calipari tends to showcase his perimeter star point as the leader. Knight has the skill and mentality to take full advantage.

Wreckless
Wreckless's picture
1. Gilchrist - Kentucky. 2.

1. Gilchrist - Kentucky.
2. Austin Rivers - Duke
3. Quincy Miller - Louisville
4. Anthony Davis- Kentucky
5. Marquis Teague - Kentucky
6. Lebron, Kobe, Nash (LeBryan Nash) - Baylor
7. Brad Beal - Florida
8. Myck Kabongo - Texas
9. Tony Wroten - Washington. (Louisville would be second, Kentucky third. Im thinking Lamb Stays. Blackshear already commited to Louisville so I really dont know about Wroten).
10. Wayne Blackshear - Louisville
11. James McAdoo (Haven't seen much of his game, so dont know really. )
12. Michael Gbinije - Duke
13. Ben McLemore - Kansas
14. Branden Dawson - Mich. State
15. Johnny O Bryant - Miss. State

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
No Rakeem Christmas? Also I

No Rakeem Christmas? Also I think if Miller commits to Louisville that will give them the edge in recruiting Wroten. If Terrence Jennings and Peyton Siva stays and with Blackshear, Price, Wroten and Miller as recruits Louisville could become a Top Team.

jeff416
Some of yall are underrating

Some of yall are underrating Adonis Thomas he has been dominate this summer. With his athleticism and length he has just as much potential as anyone in the 2011 class.

RSS: Syndicate content