New York Knicks
1.I wish thatt hey keep up their play and stay consistent throughout the season so the Knicks can finally make it back to the playoffs and bring the life back to the Garden! Its been too longggg.
2. Amare is playing arguably the best basketball of his life, All Star team is a given, but I wish he keeps and up and wins MVP at the seasons end
3. I wish tgat Raymond Felton makes the All Star team
4. I wish Azubuike comes back asap and helps the Knick bench out; this guy is so athletic and has a really great outside shot.. he could really be one of the premier bench players
5. I wish that Anthony Randolph would get some more playing time... sooo many people including myself thought him and the Knicks would be a perfect match... im not sure whats keeping him on the bench but I really hope he gets his chance to crack the rotation bcoz this kid can be a great crowd energizer
6. I wish that the Knicks would somehow deal for Sebastian Telfair... just a personal preference, he just plays with the kinda flair that a NY city kid pg plays with
7. I wish that Gallinari would start making D-Antoni look good by his statement 'Gallinari is the best shooter he has ever seen"... got off to a very slow start but I wish that Gallo would start being more consistent with it.
Green to start hitting an outside shot consistently
Nenad Krstic to suffer a season ending injury or be traded
Play defence for a whole game not just the last 6 mins
Westbrook as an allstar
An Alternate uniforms
1. Play defense consistently
2. Give Javale Mcgee and Andray Blatche brains for basketball
3. A healthy John Wall
What Shannon said
Bargnani learns how to play defence and gets rebounds.
And for Demar to actually play consistently.
A healthy Noah, Boozer and Rose come playoff time.
Eric Gordon at the 2.
i lust again for that 2004 defense
For stuckey to gain some more consistency
For Joe D to make a trade
For all our young players to reach there full potential
For Kuester to know what the hell hes doing
Move the ball more at the end of the game.
Rest Tyreke until he is actually healthy.
Play some transition defense.
Most of all, Stop choking and win a couple of games.
1) that we would finish some of these's games off!
2) That Love and Beasley and Johnson and Flynn could play up to there potential!
3) that they would play some D!
4) That they would play Corey Brewer less!
5) Rubio comes over and turns into an all-star! haha
Avoid the Lakers in the playoffs.
A healthy Noah, Rose and Boozer... DeAndre Jordan and Eric Gordon going to Chicago...LOLFinally getting 50 wins after 12 years... wew!
Dont trade ak
Hayward proves people wrong in the second half of the season and starts playing like a lotto player
Millsap is an all star
Williams gets all star vote and 1st team all nba
jeremy evans has the dunk of the year on lebron
beat the lakers in the playoffs
What Zero said.
Westbrook and KD allstars
Trade for a guy like DeAndre Jordan if they won't play Cole Aldrich
Trade for a true 4 and have Jeff come off the bench with Maynor and Harden
Getting past the first round to the Conference Finals.
Keep playing good D and stay healthy.
New knees for Roy...
...and Elliott Williams...
For Boston I have 3 simple wishes.
1. That everyone will be healthy for the playoffs.
2. That we use our depth for the regular season and keep players fresh for the playoffs. Giving these new players and youn guys minutes will only help us more come playoff time.
3. This one probably won't happen, but I really hope Shaq can find the fountain of youth for this injury riddled body.
1) Win 30 games this season.
2) Stop going after Melo. Even if -- and that's a big if -- he does end up here, he's not gonna sign an extension.
3) Get Brook Lopez to stop rebounding like a 6'6 small forward.
4) More minutes for Damion James; less minutes for Travis Outlaw.
^^^what everybody said,except churchboy & subzero^^^^lol
1. Trade Baron Davis! Please!
2. Blake Griffin to stay healthy and consistent through the entire year
3. Draw up some plays rather than just constantly pick 'n roll-ing
4. Get to at least .450 if not .500
5. Beat the Lakers despite all the luck they always have.
6. Blake Griffin: All Star, ROY, and Dunk Contest Champ
1. Trade Delonte West
2. Give Von Wafer some regular season minutes
3. Give the vets some rest for the love of God!
4. Healthy big men.
5. 5 Celtic All-Stars
1. Keep playing consistent defense like you've been playing lately.
2. Tell Andray Blatche to stop playing like a guard, and get him in shape FAST!
3. Get JaVale McGee to box out.
4. When Yi comes back from injury, reduce his minutes and give more minutes to Trevor Booker.
5. Send Hamady N'Diaye to the D-League.
1. For Jrue Holiday to develop faster (for the spirit of holidays)
2. More minutes for Evan Turner
3. Iguodala to play All-Star level consistently
4. Toughness for Spencer Hawes
5. Continuous solid play from EB
6. East's 8th playoff seed at least
here are my wishes:
1) New Orleans franchise gets moved to Seattle
2) Knicks win the championship
3) Raymond Felton makes the all-star team
4) Keith Bogans relieved of his duties
5) The Nuggets beat L.A. in the playoffs for revenge from 2009
6) Pacers get a legit 4
7) John Kuester, Paul Westphal, Vinny Del Negro, Lionel Hollins, and Jay Triano all axed
8) The Rockets to get a legit starting center
9) For the Warriors to get good...somehow
10) DeMarcus Cousins to quit being a bi+ch