WTF Moments of Draft Night!!!!!!!
- Tristian Thompson #4 overall
- Toronto will finally move Barg to the 4 where he belongs
- Brandon Knight vexed he slid past Toronto
- Alec Burks stock did not take a hit
- Big twin went ahead of little twin
- Kawhi Leonard not a Lotto pick
- Nolan Smith 1st Rounder where he should have been all along but wrote off due to better talent.
- Reggie Jackson = Mr. "Promise"
- Marshon Brooks-2nd best scorer in the draft almost goes 2nd Round
- Jordan Hamilton has the hugest slide amongst all prospects projected in the 1st Round
- Cory Joseph = BIGGEST WTF MOMENT! Whoever his advisory group is, he MUST keep them around. His agent etc whoever is a man of his word.
- Jimmy Butler......Pitty pick IMO someone felt his story.
- Tyler Honeycutt 2nd Rounder SMH......Too good to be true.
- Mark Jackson really like Jeremy Tyler's potential
- Minnesota Drafted 10 players but kept 3.......Guys will never come over.
- Josh Selby almost going undrafted (I was on edge) insurance for Orange Juice Mayonnaise return.
- Jon Deibler!!!!!!!! What will he do in the league?
- Vernon Macklin backs up the guy he transferred out of G'Town to get away from.
- Lakers wasted picks LOL what a surprise! Life after Phil Jackson sucks after all.
- Last 5 picks were guys we can't pronounce spell etc. their names or even heard of.
- No Scotty Hopson! WOW!
ESPN's coverage. Period. Holy crap were they bad.
well the bargnani thing was going to happen before the draft so not really a shock.....jonas isnt coming this year (most likely) and the raptors are going to use their money to get center..
Josh Harrelson getting drafted, and then going to the Knicks.
yeah, ESPN's coverage was pretty bad, Stuart Scott was horrible and I heard Landry Fields get called Carl Landry by one of the female reporters.
Julyan Stone not getting drafted by the Lakers after they supposedly "promised" him.
Am I the only one that though Jay Bilas' analysis of each pick was pretty good?
"Julyan Stone not getting drafted by the Lakers after they supposedly "promised" him."
Promise LOL more like a hope & a prayer! Who in their right mind wants a 2nd Round "promise" if your name is not Jereme Richmond?
He was projected there only because he fits the image as a typical Laker guy. That's it!
Yeah the Julyan Stone promise was shot down. But he still had interest from teams in the 30's
jon vesely kisses his girlfriend hahaha like they were about to make a &$#%#&@!o.
Jim Butler was getting some serious interest in the first round from the rockets to the bulls
still no idea why the cavs did this when it happened im thinking they drafted him for maybe the bobcats and were gonna pick up somehtign additional but no looks like they are keeping him
utah suprised me a bit too i love kanters potential but now what do they do with the logjam at the bigs with big al kanter favors paul m and mehmet coming back doesnt someone have too go?
boring draft!!! except the guy in the melo jersey dancing. last 5 picks sucks. i did have the 1st pick and 60th pick right on my mock draft lol
Uhh Isaiah Thomas was the last pick.. I think your forgetting him.
That was not a surprise to me! Either be drafted or don't be drafted. I had him 1 pick before last to the Spurs so that's not surprising.
ESPN'S coverage was really bad they all made so many mistakes. Also my lakers being idiots and passing up greg smith and david lighty for garbage international players. Also tyler honeycutt and darius morris both dropping into the second round.
I love how the reporter didnt even correct herself with the Carl Landry thing even though Spike was obviously emphasising that his name was Landry Fields after the question.
TNT guys should get some coverage?
No I wasn't saying it was surprising.. I was saying how everyone says the last five picks suck and you can't pronounce their name.. When Isaiah Thomas is easy to pronounce and will make an Nba squad.
I am glad someone else noticed how dam pissed he was.