Word of the Day: Monday 9/13/10

The8thDeadlySin
The8thDeadlySin's picture
Word of the Day: Monday 9/13/10

Your word of the day is brought to you by The8thDeadlySin and Dictionary.com

Heartbreak

Great sorrow, grief, or anguish.

Ex:

I was heartbroken to learn that this morning, one of my high school coaches had a massive heart attack in the parking lot of his school

Your word of the day is brought to you by The8thDeadlySin and Dictionary.com.

This really happened this morning.. I know some of you wont care but I know some of you will.. This man had a huge impact on my life and is someone that I sought out regularly for advice when I was having problems in my life.. His name is David Chapman or "Coach Chap." You all dont know him but I would greatly appreciate your prayers for his family. I am hurting but Im sure its nothing compared to what his family is feeling.. Sorry for the depressing change to the word of the day.. I just feel like this man deserves to be remembered in every little way possible.. He was a great great man and I dont think people realize how much he did for so many people..

Thanks...

Da1pot
Da1pot's picture
8th

I wish the best to his family and friends and hope that he makes a speedy recovery........ my basketball coach from last season died pretty much out of nowhere from cancer.......

The8thDeadlySin
The8thDeadlySin's picture
Thanks man and Im sorry to

Thanks man and Im sorry to hear it about your coach.. Turns out that my coach will not be making a recovery... He was DOA at the hospital.

bkballer
sorry to hear that man... RIP

sorry to hear that man... RIP

RSS: Syndicate content