I have a few guys in my mock that weren't at the combine
- Chase Stanback, 6'8'' 210 lb shooting guard who has a really pure shooters touch (#42 to Milwaukee)
- Terrance Henry 6'10'' 210 lb small forwar/faceup 4 who is versatile, can hit from deep, can rebound and is extremely long (have him going #40 to the Clippers)
- Scoop Jardine 6'2'' 195 lb point guard, he's got a veteran way about him, he's a winner, will do all of the little things, will probably not end up on the roster though (#54 to Philadelphia)
- Robert Sacre 7'0'' 260 lb center, he's a skilled big man just not freakishly long or mobile on D... have him going late 2nd (#59 to San Antonio)
- Bradford Burgess 6'6'' 215 lb small forward, Burgess is a good defensive player, a nice rebounder, has a solid offenive game have him going 60 to LA
- Evan Fournier who was supposed to be in the combine but opted out due to injury (#32 to Washington)
what about u guys?
Burgess is a good one I have him going to San Antonio to my mock, he's the kind of guy who is going to get drafted in the 2nd or signed to a contender and become a solid role player. He's got an incredibly chiseled NBA ready body even out of high school, he actually played a lot of PF defensively out of team necessity and held his own. His biggest attribute is 3 point shooting and rebounding. He's got serious NBA three point range, made 231 3's in his college career at 40.1%. He's a good strong defender and rebounder, solid athlete, and extremely good ballhandler. Needs to work on finishing stroner and creating his own shot. He made so many clutch shots in his career including VCU's final 4 run. He reminds me a lot of Alonzo Gee who played well this year. His best case scenario comparison would be Corey Maggette although he's not that kind of athlete.
Evan Fournier just wanted to see the guy in the combine so bad
Evan Fournier to the Bulls at 29
Maalik Wayns to the Wizards at 46
John Shurna to the Knicks at 48
Robert Sacre to the Clippers at 53
Alex Young to the Nets at 57