Who has the best 2013 season...Who has the best future?

slash787

This should generate some nice debate. Rank the players who will have the best 2013 season and then rank them who you think has the best future. The players listed are in no particular order and I realize some players like Quincy Miller do nothing in 2013. I just watned to see if there is any type of consensus on certain players that are under the radar.

Alec Burks

Tony Wroten

Will Barton

Jimmy Butler

Jordan Hamilton

John Jenkins

Quincy Acy

Evan Fournier

Quincy Miller

Marquis Teague

Jeff Taylor

Kim English

r377
r377's picture
John Jenkins

I quite liked John Jenkins coming out of college (although i haven't seen him play yet in the pros) Kim English could probably stick on a roster somewhere. I am not too sure if there is actually a full time starter in that list - some will stick around in the league but unfortunately some will not cut in the NBA unfortunately....I also liked Quincy Acey as a good 9th or 10th man sort of similar to Reggie Evans.

That hasn't really answered your question about ranking them though....sorry

DunksNJordans23
DunksNJordans23's picture
Alec Burks. Mo Williams

Alec Burks. Mo Williams contract expires and Marvin Williams's 7.5 million dollar option won't be picked up. So I'm thinking Hayward moves to the 3 instead of the 2 and Burks steps into a starting spot at SG.

slash787
You do present a very good

You do present a very good point for Burk's. He's an explosive athlete and as long as his confidence doesn't get killed this season I think he can be a big part of their future. If you look at any Jazz blog they are all in agreement Burks should get a serious bump in PT.

meirmeir13
Butler and Barton

I really like Butler role with the bulls, since they cleaned house with their bench he fills the ronnie brewer role perfectly. Could be a Wes Matthews type if he gets a consistant jump shot. Also like Will BArton not much PT right now but has that crazy Jamal Crawford factor. Were it looks sloppy but its affective.

BasketballJunkie224
BasketballJunkie224's picture
i agree with the comment

i agree with the comment above. but will barton looks just plain slopppppy. i never understood why people say jamal crawford is sloppy. sure he is out of control a lot but sloppy? To me, he looks very solid out there and anything but sloppy. maybe careless but definitely not sloppy

slash787
Coming back to this a couple

Coming back to this a couple of months later it looks like Jimmy Butler, Jenkins, and Wroten are taking the lead out of these players. Does anyone have any more insight on players roles. I think this will be good to revisit after the trade deadline because crazy things will happen to shake up player roles.

RSS: Syndicate content