Who do you think will be the top three teams next Tuesday in the NBA Lottery Draft
I am curious to hear what you think on this? Who do you think the top three teams will be next Tuesday in the NBA Lottery Draft? Here are mine and I may be crazy on this. 1) Washington 2) Sacramento 3) Cleveland I know i may be crazy thinking that the lottery will fall to washington again. Remember though I'm guessing like everyone else.
Well Ima change from time to time but my 1st set is
1. Cleveland- why similar to how Washington won because of what Gilbert did to the franchise Stern will grant Cleveland the 1st pick because of the decision- Kyrie Irving PG's are more important now than ever
2. Houston- why similar to how Philly needed a star after AI Houston needs one after Yao's injuries- Derrick Williams they need a 3 and a 5 bad they can get a 5 in FA but D-Will is the 3 man for them Williams and Scola would make a potent forward combo going forward
3. Washington- Stern wants them to be good so he will give the Wizards the 3rd pick- Enes Kanter they need a 4 and 3 and I think they can get a 3 in FA if they throw big money at Jeff Green bringing him back to DC- Wall/Young/Green/Kanter/McGee look good going forward
Interesting Cleveland and Washington I could see. Houston getting the second pick moving from 14 to 2 is a big jump. It could possibly happen though.
This is one of the most pointless posts I've ever seen. You're basically making a post about how you think ping pong balls are going to fall. SMH
How can we accurately predict who is going to be the top three pics if it is a LOTTERY...otherwise I'll go with the three worst records in the league because they'll have the highest percentage to win.
i love the posts about people saying where stern wants them too pick which im in total agreement with ive got cleve land getting the 1 because of what the bnoat did got utah sliding in at 2 and in agreement the wiz slide into the top 3 be very interesting too see what the cavs do wiht the 1st pick do they take irving or williams
what do do you think will lebron james eat tomorrow for breakfast ? my prediciton is eggs ?!
I will use 1 random spin from the Draft Lotto Spin on www.realgm.com as my prediction!
Kinda realistic, I'd be happy with this as a Raptors fan. Will be interesting to see what happens with the #1 pick on draft day.
- Detroit Pistons
- Toronto Raptors
- Minnesota Timberwolves
I felt since Febuary that Detroit was gonna win the first pick
My top three
Cleveland have the highest chance to get the First pick because of the Clippers pick they got, so you got to add that percentage with they only percentage and the logic behind it, the NBA should repay Cleveland for Lebron James south beach shit.
actually i think its fun to guess where the lottery balls are going to land. I doubt likely the top three teams are going to be in the top three. As far as this being a dumb post I think it's a fun post. I'm just trying to have a little fun. And personally I think it would be fun to see who is right after tomorrow. Cleveland will definity be in the top three at least with Washington and Sacramento with Minnesota falling to 4th. I will be shocked if Minnesota gets 1st or 2nd.
Here is what we think will happen: (updated since first prediciton)
1. Cleveland - 19.9% chance of getting the first pick. - This team needs something good to happen to them and Kyrie Irving is just that. Will he make people forget about LBJ? Probably not, but it's a start.
2. Minnesota - 25% chance of getting the first pick. - The Timberwolves probably want the second pick in this draft, that way they don't have to take another PG. Unless of course our trade wish happens (See Rubio signing with timberwolves? post). If they don't think Rubio is ever coming, they will want the first pick. They could probably than package Rubio and the 20th pick to move back into the top 10. Lots of options this year.
3. Toronto - 15.6% chance of getting the first pick. - The Raptors were 22-60 last year, not good. Not to mention the fan base isn't strong and really hasn't been since the Vince Carter days. They want either pick one or two so they can get, what most are calling, one of the two locks in this draft. Sorry Raptor fans, we had you getting the first pick in our first predictions, but just don't see it any more. For your sake, I hope we are wrong.
4. Detroit - 4.3% chance of getting the first pick. - The Pistons, need just that. Something in the teams engine to get the fuel pumping again. They went 30-52 last year and looked really old and frustrated doing it. They have a lot of guys making big money, that aren't producing. If they can get a guy like Enes Kanter, I think they should do it. But, with what happened with Darko, I'm sure the Pistons are the last team that would take him. Do they reach for a guy like Kemba Walker? Wouldn't be the worst idea. Kid has some &$#%#&@! and might just be what they need in that locker room.