Where would these 2012 Draftees go in the 2013 Draft?

slash787
Where would these 2012 Draftees go in the 2013 Draft?

I am trying to focus on guys that didn't go in the top 10 that if they stayed for another year where they would go in this draft.

Jeremy Lamb - Top 5
John Henson - Top 10 (would be criticized for being older)
Moe Harkless - Top 10 (athletic freak but would have missed the start of the season due to injury)
Tony Wroten - top 20 (would have improved from his freshman year but would still have the same questions)
Will Barton - 1 round (would be to good in college to let fall into round 2)
Kendall Marshall - Top 10 maybe top 5
Terrence Jones - Top 10 (would have had a lot of production due to team)
Jared Sullinger - Possible lower due back surgery maybe between 20-30
Arnett Moultrie - Top 20
Quincy Miller - 1 round

Chilbert arenas
Chilbert arenas's picture
Andre Drummond- #1

Andre Drummond- #1

lisergx
lisergx's picture
Marquis Teague should have

Marquis Teague should have stayed as well, with Harrow out most of the beginning and barely having an impact, this past season he would have been just what Kentucky needed. he could have gone in the Lottery in my opinion.

jmarg25
jmarg25's picture
I'd say Moultrie could be in

I'd say Moultrie could be in the lottery, although he would have had to show improvement in his senoir season.

No_Left
No_Left's picture
Tony Wroten, Marquis Teague,

Tony Wroten, Marquis Teague, Quincy Miller and Will Barton were the main losers for not staying another year. They all would have gone up in the draft order exponentially.

Grandmama
Grandmama's picture
Kendall Marshall top 10 maybe

Kendall Marshall top 10 maybe top 5?? no

J_01
He might have...

Put him on the UNC team this year and he probably would have averaged 10-12 apg with them going small and running even more plus taking more threes. He might have kept McAdoo as a top 10 pick by getting him so much easy buckets making him look a lot better than he is lol. Not sure about top 5 but I believe he would have gone top 10 or at the very least a lottery pick like he was last year.

Forte IV
Forte IV's picture
I honestly believe Tony

I honestly believe Tony Wroten would go top 10. He got to the hole at will and if he would have improved his ball-handiling and slightly improve his shooting he wold be top 10.

jaycee24
jaycee24's picture
Damian Lilliard

Top 2!

slash787
Considering he came out when

Considering he came out when he was a senior it would be impossible for him to be drafted in this years draft :-)

slash787
I like the Marquis Teague

I like the Marquis Teague answer. I think he would have been a top 15 player. He showed a couple of flashes in garbage time this year. I believe he will be solid like his brother but will need to wait his turn for playing time via trade or injury.

I should have mentioned Drummond he would be the obvious number 1 pick after seeing what he did this year. I'm sure the Cavs are kicking themselves over passing him up for Waiters. Waiters is good but Drummond is much more valuable.

It just goes to show that guys do leave school too early.

Barton
Wroten
Quincy Miller
Arnett Moultrie
Marquis Teague

All cost themselves by not staying a year longer at College. I think all of these guys will have solid NBA careers but they cost themselves a lot of money by coming out early and riding the bench.

Forte IV
Forte IV's picture
cheese

cheese

Ghost01
Ghost01's picture
I know this draft

I know this draft blows...

But Kendall Marshall and Jeremy Lamb show ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and they are top 5 picks? What?

slash787
You need to take into

You need to take into consideration their situation. Switch Waiters and Lamb and see what waiters does on the Thunder. He wouldn't get off the bench either. Lamb would be putting similar numbers to Waiters if he got all of that playing time on the cavs. Marshall played the same position as Dragic who was previously on the Suns and was just paid big money to come back. Put Marshall on the Orlando Magic and watch him average 8apg. Just because a player does nothing their rookie year doesn't mean they aren't as talented as a player that is in a situation that warrants more playing time. Jeremy lamb is on the same team as Durant Martin Sefolosha. When is he going to play? If waiters is on that team when would he play? Put any rookie from this years draft behind those guys and when do they play? That's like the cavs taking Trey Burke for an extreme example and the next year saying he's not that good because he sat behind Kyrie.

RSS: Syndicate content