where are the grizzlies fans?
1. What are your views about the upcoming season?
2. Which player(s) should the grizzlies draft to improve, overall?
3. What are your views on Conely-running-the-PG-situation?
4. How much should the Grizzlies pay Rudy(restricted free agent)(matching the offers)? Why?
5. How do you feel about the possibility of Mayo running PG?
6. How do you feel about the idea of the grizzlies trading all 3 picks and a player for a very nice impact player?
7. Which Grizzly player do you think will "breakout" this year?
8. Who needs more shots next season?
9. Which Grizzly player is your favorite? and why?
10. If the Grizzlies stay healthy and don't lose Rudy over the summer, how many games can they win next year?
1. I am very hopefuly and excited about 2010-2011. If we keep Gay, and either draft an impact player or trade for 1, I will be very excited.
2. Bradley. If henry is available...hmmm... I do like whiteside...and am not sure if he can play PF in this league or not. It's tough to know who will get drafted around 25-35...so idk about picks 25/28.
3. I don't mind Conely running the point this upcoming season. I feel he's getting better each year that goes by. What frustrates me about him is how long it takes for him to get going and play like the conely we hope to see.
4. 10-13 million to me is enough for him. Rudy is starting to become more of a complete player. I like his defense. I like it when he gets in fearless mode...look back to the game winner over durant and the clutch 3 against the lakers to win. I think Rudy is getting better every year that goes by, and I will be very disappointed to see him leave.
5. This is an opportunity to make the Grizzlies better. If mayo can run the point, the grizzlies can flirt with the idea of trading conely and improving the guard situation in memphis. At 6'4, 210, mayo should be fine at PG. He could have the ball in his hands more and blossom.
6. I don't know why exactly would be the impact player, but if it's a player that will get the grizzlies into the playoffs, i say do it. I don't want to see mayo/gay/randolph/gasol get traded. I feel those pieces need to be kept.
7. Personally, conely/mayo/gasol have the opportunity to break out. I'm leaning towards mayo.
8. mayo/gasol need more shots. That's a situation where the grizzlies need to limit Gay/randolph or find a way to get mayo/gasol the ball more but keep the shots equal. SPEED THE GAME UP to get more shots!
9. Marc Gasol is my favorite grizzlies player. I remember so many people saying the grizzlies gave up pau for nothing. turns out they were wrong.
10. If we keep the same lineup and add pieces to the team, 50 is within reach. 46-50 wins.
Im a bit of a Grizzlies fan. If im a GM, I try my best and trade either Mayo or Gay (Sign and trade if possible) to the Hornets for Darren Collison. The Grizzlies are not that far away from being a playoff team. An upgrade at the PG spot will push them to the playoffs.
bench help, pure shooter conley is ok
1. They will be an up in coming team
2. Henry, George, Donatas Motiejunas
3. More of a 6th man
4. Same contract that Aldridge got
5. If he can do it let him
6. Depends on who, what age and position
9. Brewer, great defense
10. 50 depending on who they draft
1. cant wait, grizzlies to the playoffs
2. It all depends on who's available at the positions we draft
3. Hopefully OJ can handle the position
4. 10-13 mill
5. I think and hope he can do it
9. Mayo just his potential and the way he approach the game he's professional in every aspect
1. they will be a playoff team 2. Get henry or anderson to help with scoring get elliot williams no matter what Get eric Bledsoe or avery bradley to replace/backup Mike Conley or get paul george or luke Babbit ( i'd prefer George) or trade rudy gay for Wesley Johnson and other pieces 3.We almost made the playoffs with him 4. 10-15 mil 5. would be good if we get someone like henry or anderson at sg 6. depends on the player and how old and position 7. o.j or brewer 8. o.j and marc 9.o.j Mayo 10. if nothing dumb is done this and its an ok offseason max of 50
1. What are your views about the upcoming season? Im hoping they make the playoffs.
2. Which player(s) should the grizzlies draft to improve, overall? Henry, Bradley, or Bledsoe.
3. What are your views on Conely-running-the-PG-situation? He's ok but I would rather have OJ running the point.
4. How much should the Grizzlies pay Rudy(restricted free agent)(matching the offers)? Why? 10-13 million.
5. How do you feel about the possibility of Mayo running PG? I like him at PG better than Conley.
6. How do you feel about the idea of the grizzlies trading all 3 picks and a player for a very nice impact player? I dont know it depends on who they get.
7. Which Grizzly player do you think will "breakout" this year? Mayo
8. Who needs more shots next season? Mayo
9. Which Grizzly player is your favorite? and why? Mayo
10. If the Grizzlies stay healthy and don't lose Rudy over the summer, how many games can they win next year? 50
Conley is a back up point guard at best in the league. He should be moved to the bench to start OJ at the 1. Or just start Marcus Williams. Because the moment the coach hands in the lineup card for who's starting, and Conley is on there, you've already lost the point guard battle. Just enough with the Conley experiment, he is what he is. And people come at me and say "oh, his numbers got better every year." Of course, that's what you'd expect from a young player who is thrust into a starting role since coming into the league. But at the end of the day, he is a back up, and that no slight on Conley, its just the organization has to understand this and make the appropriate actions.