What team will you be in dynasty mode
I want to know what team will you be in dynasty mode next year? I'm leaning toward a western conference team and here are my choices and why
1) Utah- the fact they are going to have two draft picks makes this an exciting team to be. IF they keep Jefferson they will have favors, hayward, devin harris and there rookies. could be a fun team to build with. Jefferson and Harris.
2) Golden State- Curry, ellis, david lee, new rookie and can make some noise with this team i feel. I must go get some defensive players though to compete.
3) Phoenix- while they have mostly veterans I probably could trade a few of them for young players and draft picks. I like that they have Aaron Brooks and he will be my point guard to build around.
4) Houston- Kevin Martin will be the cornerstone of this franchise for me. I like yao but with his injuries rockets need another center.
5) Minnesota- I heard that last year this is the youngest team in the league. That makes this team more fun to build with. Kevin Love and Michael Beasley are my keepers and my two pieces I want to build around.
so who are your choices and why?
are you stupid? beasley isnt at minnesota, yao retired, ellis got traded, aaron brooks is at sacramento. when was the last time you looked at an nba roster?
devin harris gone to atlanta as well
hahahaahah he got every team wrong
but in all honesty id use my favorite team the pistons.