Dam the Censor

F.A.R.T in tli's punch bowl

McWinning
fart you.

fart you.

OrangeJuiceJones
OrangeJuiceJones's picture
1) This girl raked me across

1) This girl raked me across the face while I was going for a rebound, which subsequently opened a small cut above my left eye. Also, someone inavertendly elbowed me in my lower back. It hurt like a mug for a while, but this little 5'4 guy kept laying it up over me because I couldn't jump. When the pain finally subsided, I jumped as high as I could and spiked his shot.

2) A guy who works at 7-11 promised me free food if I made sure that we won every game. I went to 7-11 after 5 wins, and he wasn't there. I want my damn Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, Welch's grape soda and Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream potato chips, dammit!

3) I'm too lazy to make a mock draft.

4) I still can't get my hands on Red Dead Redemption. I'm seriously thinking about borrowing it from someone for a couple of days -- or weeks. I've heard nothing but great things about this game.

Michael.S.
GOOD thing- I finished summer

GOOD thing- I finished summer school

One bad thing- Starting June 28th I might be gone for a month going to a basketball camp, so that means none of you guys. I might sneak the laptop though. ha. As a matter of fact I think I might have to... Can't miss a whole month of yyou guys

Anyways bad things that happened to me today....

The candystore sold out of my butter crunch cookies...I have been addicted to those lately.

re-re-re-re sprained my ankle. The same one every single time. I think its time I put something on it.

i stood at the bus stop for my final test for the year for nearly 30 minutes. Then the bus finally comes and I realize I lost my metro card, so I ask the guy if I could get on anyways and he says no... I then have to go back home get 20 dollars out of my inventory and call a cab, at this point I am already 15 minutes late for a hugenormous test. thankfully the proctor let me come in 25 mins late.

my mother bought me a pastrami sammich for lunch only for me to find out it had some white sufff on it. It must have been some dressing or something. Fed it to my dog. I had to wait till 7 oclock to eat dinner.

OrangeJuiceJones
Good luck at camp, mikenike.

Good luck at camp, mikenike. Don't hog the ball; coaches don't like that.

1) My Xbox Live connection was lagging like crazy. I missed at least 10 kills on account of lag. There were a few times where I would shoot a guy, but he wouldn't die and the screen would freeze. About 10 seconds later, it would show a kill-cam.

2) I'm thinking about taking a course to become a Pharmacy Technician, but my two main options are an online school for $900 or a four-month course for $1200. Meanwhile, it only costs $200 to get a Security Guard certification. I could just order the flash cards and study guide for $60, but something tells me that's a bad idea.

3) My friends won't stop bothering me about my lack of communication with the opposite sex. I normally don't let other people's opinions of me dictate my actions or my mood, but this is really starting to piss me off.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
1. I used my phone(a beat up

1. I used my phone(a beat up sidekick) to log in to the site monday and for some reason a logout button never shows so i have been online ever sine

2. I have used 3 of my 5 "sick days" from my morning class to go to the gym

3. I was playing Red Dead online and a gang of what sounded like 12 year old British kids were calling me a F***** nonstop because i used a sniper to kill them

4. Myspace used to be a place to pick up girls easy...but now the only friend request i get are from sex offender cases waiting to happen.

5. Im way too cheap to buy an iphone

6. Im still pissed that i was one Derrick favors joke away from being apart of the All Star mock

7. Its too damn hot in Georgia

DanEboy
DanEboy's picture
1. It has rained everyday

1. It has rained everyday here in Chicago for 2 weeks.

2. I have been on Facebook for a week and I am sick of it already. I have caught up with everyone and now realize why I never stayed in contact with most of them.

3. I have writer's block.

4. I burnt my last 2 Eggo waffles last night.

5. I quit my job when I left Milwaukee 8 months ago...went back last month...still sucks. They pay me great and since I have been there for 12 years, I can do pretty much whatever I want. Still don't want to work though.

6. I can't wait for the draft to be over so all of the 'mock drafts' can disappear. Of course, they will only be replaced with the 'super early 2011 mock draft' douchebags

OrangeJuiceJones
1) A girl got mad at me

1) A girl got mad at me because I wouldn't play her one-on-one. She asked me to play while I was doing my form shooting drill. She wanted to play up to 16, but I declined and said "5" instead. She has a pretty good outside shot, but I have about 4 years, 7 inches and 70 pounds on her. It would have been a waste of my energy if we played a long game.

2) I asked 12 people I know if I could borrow Red Dead Redemption, and they all said no. Several of them looked at me as if I was mentally ill.

3) This 6'9 guy that was on my team doesn't know that he's 6'9. He kept trailing up the court to shoot threes, and he missed them all (0-15 over three games). To make matters worse, he kept yelling at everybody because they wouldn't hustle back on defense after one of his bricks.

DanEboy
DanEboy's picture
Maybe the girl didn't want to

Maybe the girl didn't want to play "one on one" in basketball OJJ....

I need a new outlet to get my words out there....the site I write for sucks....no one cares.

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
Yeah

But at least you are a Forum All Star...

DanEboy
DanEboy's picture
Nomoney...convince Aran to

Nomoney...convince Aran to add baseball....or more writers.

Chat him up at the water cooler....something casual to start out like parm sandwiches or the new hottie in accounting. Then toss my name out there like, "just sayin'...I think adding more sports to the site would be great for revenue."

Or, "I think we need more basketball writers...like MVP races and power polls...and funny humor articles."

Then pat him on his ass, walk away, and say, "Think about it...." Then when you are about 10 feet away, and about to go into your plush velvety office, turn around, and give him the finger point, followed by a wink and a 'click' sound.

Then yell at your secretary, "hold my calls!!" and then slam your door shut.

butidonthavemoney
Well

I wanted to do everything you said, but I kept forgetting what step was next so I was running back and forth from my computer. It didn't look nearly as smooth as I had hoped.

To make matters worse, tli232 was playing "Super Chair Spin" next to us and threw up all over Aran.

Needless to say, I don't think my request was processed.

butidonthavemoney
I want to watch the old

I want to watch the old school Power Rangers episodes (they are hilarious, corny and awesome), and I found a site where you can download all of them. But the mods have a rule that you have to be an "Advanced Member" to have access to them.

The site is run by Nazis. They have banned people for not using correct grammer, pretending to be a mod or not posting for a while. All posts have to be lengthy. And on top of everything, the people (not a lot because everybody gets BANNED) don't seem to like me. As I mentioned in my intro that I was only joining for the downloads.

Anybody want to join with me?

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
I tore a legiment in my knee

I tore a legiment in my knee at work.I work in my complex doing maitnaince.I was working on my mothers fence and I fell in a whole and blew out my knee. I finished the job that day and gave the money to my mother. Now I have no knee to work with and my mom wants to kick me out. I was supposed to be working to colelct money for college.I lost my health card and birth certificate so the money will come out of my pocket because the job was under the table.Now I have to nut up work with a torn legiment to pay rent and pay to get my torn legiment fixed.True story no shiit...Hows that for bothered?

butidonthavemoney
Yeah...

Yeah... That's kinda bothering...

But I can't watch the Power Rangers!!!

llperez
llperez's picture
im pissed, someone stole my

im pissed, someone stole my registration tags off my license plate. I should have sliced them when i put them on. Dirty motherfockers.

It's middle of the summer and it has been overcast as hell here for over a week.

OrangeJuiceJones
1) I played ball for the

1) I played ball for the first time in a week, and I couldn't do anything right. I was pushing the ball when I shot it, and I kept letting people score on me. I haven't played that poorly in years.

2) Someone stepped on my toe while I was going for a rebound, and now I feel a throbbing sensation of pain.

3) My second-favorite pizzeria closed down. I drove by there today, and I saw a huge "For Lease" sign in the window.

4) My Pharmacy Technician exam review textbook has been in Aurora, Illinois since June 29th.

5) My P90X videos keep skipping and freezing.

butidonthavemoney
Stupid

Stupid Power Rangers Mods keep deleting my posts...

I had to work an 11 hour shift today...

P90x is a lot harder than I thought it would be...

llperez
llperez's picture
You all talk about p90x like

You all talk about p90x like it is what is next/ but I pour that &$#%#&@! in my bowl with milk like it was some cereal breakfast/ab crunches, ab crunches, doin sit ups while eatin on some cap'n crunches, I like my toast with cinamon but not in bunches/ Get this all, get this all, perez got some fingers like a neanderthal/ pounding the keyboard like kobe and that dude named gasol/ One uping me is as likely as Arenas passing to john wall/ Ha ha, hahaha, lol wtf, hahaha/ rapping about what makes me mad today is like la-ti-da/ Want some knowledge hit up mr iggy aka mr 7000, Or want some laughs hit up ojj, he is always clownin/ Aran reading this, i think he might be frowin/ dont worry though, your site is safe, cause aint no one around this/ Off topic forum, off topic forum, there like 5 dudes who even readin this/ a break from bball knowledge, john brynat would be pissed if he found this/

OrangeJuiceJones
1) Once again, I waited until

1) Once again, I waited until the last minute to do my homework, and now I'm stuck in front of a computer, banging my head against the keyboard while I try to write a 500-word essay. This should be cake for me, but the words just aren't flowing. I'm so sick of college. All my life, my parents have been telling me to go to college, despite my struggles/blatant disinterest in grade school. If I find a full-time job that pays me enough money to have my own apartment before I graduate, then I'm gonna drop out. There's no way I'm going into thousands of dollars in debt over this crap.

2) It rained about 20 minutes after I got to the park.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
I know exactly how you feel

I know exactly how you feel OJJ and for some crazy reason i thought when i transferred to a bigger school that has dorms instead of living with my parents that the problem would get better...My laziness has made me better at copying & pasting & editing than it has at actually being able to write a paper thats longer than 2 pages on my own

McWinning
1)Ultimate frisbee yesterday

1)Ultimate frisbee yesterday in the rain with a bunch of people.

unfortunately the disk was slippery and i dropped a couple touchdowns..... so pissed.

2)Inception got a bad review finally, whos the idiot?

3)We didnt pick up the drumset our family bought... i MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO PLAY THE DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
For almost the last year my

For almost the last year my total phone bill dues has been around $150. Since im cheap, i have been paying half of that every month and kept telling myself i would pay the total next time. Well it finally caught up to me. Because i paid the half online yesterday morning, but i guess it was too late because its cut off this morning.

SpencerIsHawesome2
SpencerIsHawesome2's picture
Hows P90X workin for you OJJ?

Hows P90X workin for you OJJ? I was thinking about giving it a shot

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
Headphones...i have a total

Headphones...i have a total of 5 laying around my room and all have one earpiece that doesnt work

SpencerIsHawesome2
Im bothered that OJJ didnt

Im bothered that OJJ didnt answer my question. Last time I ever talk to him!

butidonthavemoney
It's

It's hard. Most workouts are between an hour and an hour and a half.

You also have to buy a bunch of extra stuff like a pull-up bar, a gym mat and resistance bands.

If you want real results, you have to follow the diet plan too.

It's a big commitment.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
Im in memphis for the week

Im in memphis for the week ...who won the awards?

xoxo

Mcdunkin

butidonthavemoney
I'm

I'm waiting on Lemon who is designing the awards.

SpencerIsHawesome2
Thing is, I'm 6' 165... Not

Thing is, I'm 6' 165... Not lookin to lose weight, nor gain too much. Want to stay cut and get into better shape--Will P90X help with that or is it more geared for weight loss? The thing that intrigues me the most about it is it's difficulty, I enjoy a challenge, and the fact that a wide variety of types of exercises appear to be invovled

butidonthavemoney
Nah

I'm 6'1" 160. It's pretty much for anybody who wants to get in better shape.

You already have to be in good shape to do the workouts or else they will DESTROY YOU. This isn't for fat, lazy people. This is for people who are in good shape and want to get in EXTREMELY good shape.

They even have a workout called doubles, which is more designed for professional athletes and the like.

Even if you aren't looking to lose weight, you should still follow the diet plan. Which sucks for me, because I'm at about 4% body fat and no matter what I eat it won't go any higher.

It is pretty hardcore. If you are looking to get more cut, I would definitely recommened P90x.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
My dicks small.

My dicks small.

SpencerIsHawesome2
if you want somethin bigger

if you want somethin bigger to play with, get the shake weight

wd40rocks
wd40rocks's picture
1) I work at a diner and a

1) I work at a diner and a bunch of small cups went missing, someone got the bright idea that they were in a dumpster, guess who they sent out to find them.
2) On the same day at work, after a year+ working there I finally got a raise, then the guy I work with-who has a learning disablility and has only worked for three months-got MORE of a raise than me.
3) I've let my music skills get rusty as hell.
4) The Iowa basketball team is gonna suck for a least 2 more years.
5) Can't afford a car.
6) I live in Iowa.

OrangeJuiceJones
1) When I woke up this

1) When I woke up this morning, my legs were beyond sore, so I pulled a "15 more minutes"; It turned into two hours. When I finally dragged my ass out of bed, I had 10 minutes to catch the bus to class -- no shower, no picking out clothes, none of that. I smelled like genuine body odor, and my hair itched.

2) I made it to the bus stop on time, but the bus driver had better things to do. The bus runs once every 30 minutes, but it took an hour-and-a-half before one showed up. Needless to say, I didn't get to class on time.

3) I have to e-mail a book review by midnight, and I have writer's block. Well..... I don't really have writer's block; I just didn't thoroughly read the book. I'm gonna do a crappy job on it and re-write it once he gives me a C. Getting a zero on it would instantly eliminate any chance I have at passing the course.

4) I have no idea how I'm gonna pay for college once I transfer to a four-year school. I don't have a lot of money saved up because I've been using it to pay my tuition for community college, and -- aside from a few scholarships -- I'm not gonna get much need-based financial aid. A private loan is out of the question, because my parents' credit is terrible and I don't have enough credit history.

RSS: Syndicate content