Was signing Arenas to a 110+Mil (6-yr) contract worth it?

In your opinion, was signing Arenas to a six year contract for a whopping 110+ million worth it? Will it hurt their chances in signing a star player in free agency for years to come? When he was not injury-prone, Arenas could really produce! However, some believe that he is most of the time, a selfish point who has the mentality of a shoot-first, pass-second guard. Don't get me wrong, he is a great player, but was signing him to a horrible contract a good move or more of a desperation move??

BlackMamba24
Depending on what they do in

Depending on what they do in the draft and in the off-season it can still be a good idea. I think people would say it is not because he was injured and did not play this year. If they didn't sign him he would of went to another team and they wouldn't have this card sitting in their lap for the upcoming season. I wouldn't call it a horrible contract because nobody thought he would get it, you can't predict those things. He could of come back last year if they were in a playoff push, but rushing him back was not worth the risk.

Mr.Creative
Mr.Creative's picture
True

Yeah, I believe that what you mentioned is quite true. Yeah, I guess they shouldn't rush him to play. It would be exciting if he got signed to the Golden State Warriors, playing that uptempo offense. But, I think it was a great idea to keep a great player. Besides he is one of the most animated characters in the NBA. Other than that, with Arenas back, Wizards have their Big Three (Arenas, Butler, Jamison) back and also the potential to have a good season.

BlackMamba24
Well he was in Golden State

Well he was in Golden State and moved to Washington. I dont think he wants to go back and play for them. There is talk of Jamison being traded, so this is a important draft for them this year. McGee is developing good for them and they have the chance to make good strides this yr if they can get the right pieces

jmr2121
How is Mcgee developing?? Do

How is Mcgee developing?? Do not be fooled people, McGee is crap, he had all the opportunities in the world last year to make huge strides as haywood and etan thomas were injured, McGee is still without a doubt the 3rd center on the depth chart

12hope
Thank you very much for this

Thank you very much for this information.
Good post thanks for sharing.
I like this site ;)
-----------
promosyon promosyon ürünleri
seo seo danışmanlığı
Otomatik kapı Otomatik cam kapı sistemleri
Turkish medical company directory Turkish medical company directory
giydirme oyunları çoğunlukla kız ve giydirme oyunları oynanabilecek bir oyun sitesi.
okey oyna okey oyna
zayıflama çayı zayıflama çayı
film izle film izle
&$#%#&@!o video izle &$#%#&@!o video izle
türk tarihi türk tarihi
kırklareli üniversitesi kırklareli üniversitesi
domuz gribi aşısı domuz gribi aşısı

-----------

ksoezoaoo
Anderson is back and Fields

Anderson is back and Fields will be an upgrade defensively at small forward. Even as a rookie, Valanciunas will improve the Raptors defense at center and all the team’s key big men are back to help hold down the fort.

YOOkima
HOOPSWORLD will shortly

HOOPSWORLD will shortly follow up with obligations through 2017. Additionally, restrictions will be added to the 2013 list to indicate which teams cannot move their firsts without adding on another first in either 2013 or 2014 to avoid the Stepien Rule of trading future consecutive first-round picks.

RSS: Syndicate content