Warning,Warning...This is NOT a Jeremy Lin Post...This is a 6'10'' HS Freshman Karl Towns Jr. Post

paradigmn
paradigmn's picture
Warning,Warning...This is NOT a Jeremy Lin Post...This is a 6'10'' HS Freshman Karl Towns Jr. Post

but...Jeremy Lin deserves ever bit of recognition he's getting...kid is st8 balling....he's LINTASTIC (has that one been used yet???...lol)

Anyways...Karl Towns Jr....been talked about on here a couple times....the 6-foot 10-inch freshman has some nice highlights to check out along with a decent article by Mike Vorkunov from the Star Ledger out of New Jersey.

http://prospect-central.blogspot.com/2012/02/karl-towns-jr-6-foot-10-inch-freshman.html

Weavvv
Weavvv's picture
I haven't seen..

I haven't seen a lot of HS freshmen play, since I was playing in HS myself, but we had a guy who was 6'8", ended up going to Boise State, and he didn't look nearly as slow and bumbly as this Towns kid. He looks slow, and drags his feet, and that was even in HIGHLIGHTS. But, again, he's a freshman, who knows where he'll be in 2 years. He could be the same height and freakishly athletic. Or 7'2, playing Mutumbo on HS kids.

3-6 Mafia
i saw he got some dominican

i saw he got some dominican in him!?

Malcolmx
Malcolmx's picture
Yes his parents are born in

Yes his parents are born in Dominican Republic

TallmanNYC
TallmanNYC's picture
That kid is still growing,

That kid is still growing, you can tell. He will get a lot stronger and from that faster in the next couple of years.

OrangeJuiceJones
OrangeJuiceJones's picture
I know some people who played

I know some people who played against him. He's really flat-footed, spends way too much time on the perimeter, and complains after every call, as if he can do no wrong. At this point, he is far from being the next Kevin Durant, but a lot could happen in 4 years. I honestly see him as a high-major pick-and-pop player who plays 3 or 4 years. He's the best prospect on his team, but the best player on his team is a guy named Quenton DeCosey who's headed to Temple.

rileymcshea3
rileymcshea3's picture
This kid is super wet even

This kid is super wet even though that video didnt show it but I see him as a less mobile but bigger stronger Isaiah Austin

RSS: Syndicate content