VIctor Oladipo vs Ohio State 2/10/13 Highlight/lowlight Game Film Video

Jmpasq
VIctor Oladipo vs Ohio State 2/10/13 Highlight/lowlight Game Film Video

My newest Draft Video . Gauging interest in them to see whether or not I will make a bunch of them next season

Victor Oladipo vs OSU 2/10/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24QgSEcifnU

26 points 8 rebounds 3 Assists 2 Steals 3 TO's

KreedOne
KreedOne's picture
ouu

Diggin' that camera view a lot. can actually see the whole court

max23
A little easier to see the

A little easier to see the comparisons to Marquette Dwade from this...
I dont know if he will be a all star, think its something overrated anyways(Jamal Magloire was an all star...),or come close to dwade on offense but I see him being a starting shooting guard for many high winning teams for many years.I love his defense,hustle,lenght,athleticism,even saw couple of pull up js from him.With his work ethic,he looked soooooo much better than last year where he was basically an athlete in basketball shorts,Im sure he will be a very good nba player.

omphalos
omphalos's picture
I'm assuming that's a fairly

I'm assuming that's a fairly good game for Dipo? If so, I didn't see anything that struck me as a top-5 draft pick. His best moves came on broken plays, his handle looks shaky and he wasn't that good defensively in this video for all the hype he gets.

Nice video though, thanks for putting it together. I saw him play in the tournament and was underwhelmed at his ability to play in the half-court, I'm glad my initial judgement held over after seeing a strong performance from him.

I get the feeling he'll be another Thomas Robinson; very athletic at the college level, not elite by NBA standards and used physicality to succeed in college - which won't carry over to the NBA.

B-ball fan
Nice video. Good game

Nice video. Good game offensively, really showing what he can do. Struggled a little bit on defense in some of those clips, but from what I have seen he doesn't often lose his man off screens. I really do like Oladipo and think that in this draft he should definitely be a top 5 pick, but I do worry a little about how his off-the-dribble game will translate. He really needs to work on his left hand. He's so solid at all the little things, but has some weaknesses when it comes to the big picture skills, such as shooting and handling the ball.

Jmpasq
He has flaws but everything

He has flaws but everything i've read about him as how hard he works as most think he will continue to improve his game.

Reeko
Clearly

the most NBA ready prospect in the draft. I've loved his game since he was a sophomore, He's strong, quick and agile, explosive going to the basket and his leadership skills are obviously there. His shot, handle and passing have vastly improved, to the point where he has the ability as a 2 guard to run an offense which can only be said of a few sg's in the league. People try to invalidate the Dwyane Wade comparison by saying that D wade was scoring over 20ppg at Marquette, the thing is Dwyane never had to share the ball with a big like Cody Zeller at Marquette. I thought it before everyone hated on Dick Vitale for saying it, but Oladipo is Jordan-esque, not saying he will be the next Jordan but there are certain attributes that he has that remind me of his Airness. I would take him first in this Draft, he has zero bust potential and his ceiling is insanely high. At worst you're getting a solid two way player, in the mold of an Andre Iguodala or Tony Allen, but if Victor reaches his ceiling, he has the potential to be a perennial All Star in my opinion.

Meditated States
Meditated States's picture
No argument with him #1 consideration

I think a couple guys are worthy and he is one of them. I see star. I think his handle is very good for a 2 and his mid range is cash. The three ball is well on its way too. He is hard to pass up on. Top 3 prospect.

RSS: Syndicate content