Vassilis Kavvadas - How Can He Not Be On The 2013 Mock?

European Baller
Vassilis Kavvadas - How Can He Not Be On The 2013 Mock?

Vassilis Kavvadas

Position: PF/C

Height: 6-9

Weight: 245

Kavvadas was born in 1991 so he is in the automatically eligible group of foreign players for the 2013 NBA draft. This guy is absolute BEAST!

So the question is how come he is not on the 2013 mock list? I have to ask, is this a joke? How can such a freaking BEAST as Kavvadas not be in the mock?

This is a crazy nonsense if you ask me.

A Lil English
A Lil English's picture
Funnily enough

Nobody asked you.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
(No subject)

European Baller
What morons you are. Kavvadas

What morons you are. Kavvadas is a complete beast. For him to not be on the mock is pure travesty. Anyone with any interest in the NBA should know about him and should see him on the mock draft.

This guy is completely unstoppable in the low post. No one in Europe can guard him in single coverage and he is only 21.

Anton123
Anton123's picture
He averaged 11.7 mpg in the

He averaged 11.7 mpg in the 2011-2012 season in the Greek league

But I still think your Greek-player promoting is cute, I like to think you aren't a troll, but are in fact unbelievably patriotic

LerinErin
Lmao

That was so funny I almost passed a Cheetos through my left nostril.

on a related note I suggest we nominate Eropeanballer the King of hyperbole. He calls almost every Greek a BEAST.

JunkYardDog
JunkYardDog's picture
Kavvadas is UNSTOPPABLE.

Kavvadas is UNSTOPPABLE. Every other team in europe make triple team as soon as he's on the court. Some team even refuse to play against his team !!! He's a mix between Gilmore Malone Barkley with better upside of course... and he's so young 1991 !!! only 22 (in few months)...

slepchor
slepchor's picture
haha also rumor has it that

haha also rumor has it that he alone made all 5 positions of the greek league's best team

Tyrober
Tyrober's picture
I was hoping this would be

I was hoping this would be another EuropeanBaller post and I was not disappointed.

3-6 Mafia
real question!

he's unstoppable yet his only getting 12 minutes a game... reason being?

avavalis
Kavvadas

Come on Kavvadas is a strong kid with average touch around the rim no jumpshot almost no true low post game (he just overpowers opponents) who is undersized for his position (C no PF at all). He plays at Panionios and this summer both Greek Superpowers Olympiacos and Panathinaikos wanted to sign him for a 4th SPOT IN THEIR BIGMAN ROTATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has some physical tools but he is not even ready for starting in Panionios let alone Euroleague Powerhouses like Olympiacos and Panathinaikos..the nba is COMPLETELY out of the reach of this kid right now!!!!!!!!!

gzhgha
oh yeah

oh yeah

Hitster
Hitster's picture
When you see Euroballer has

When you see Euroballer has posted, you know it will be rubbish but also quite funny.

XYRYX
XYRYX's picture
Rubbish ha ha. Could you

Rubbish ha ha. Could you please say this with the british Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson accent. Classic

DeKaale
Kavvadas is UNSTOPPABLE.

Kavvadas is UNSTOPPABLE.

BIRDya
yes

yes

The Scare Crow Rises
The Scare Crow Rises's picture
I just logged in to Neg you EuroBaller!!!

And I will do so until you stop posting these idiotic post about trash ass Greek players...

jazzfan1
I'm In Awe

Never thought it was possible for anyone to continually post threads this dumb.

But the numbers don't lie, over 2000 negs and still counting.

Damn. Incredible. I too had to sign in just to neg this. Too good to be true.

Hitster
Hitster's picture
I can imagine him sat at home

I can imagine him sat at home still trying to work out why his natonal team cannot beat the US National Team.

At least him mentioning this guy has given me an idea for the 60th pick of my 2013 Mock Draft as the last pick, I always put a Euro big as a stasher.

European Baller
Kavvadas was born in 1991 so

This thread will be epic ownage.

European Baller
Olympiacos head coach

Olympiacos head coach Bartzokas (who coached Kavvadas aat Paionios):

"Kavvadas is definitely the best Greek center of today."

That means he thinks he is better already than Koufos and Shortsanitis.

Current Panionios coach Skourtopoulos on Kavvadas (he has been coaching him for just a couple weeks now):

"It is a huge honor for me to be able to coach him now and to develop him. He has a chance to be the top player."

slepchor
slepchor's picture
Just because two coaches have

Just because two coaches have good words, you can't assume kavvadas is better than koufos or sofo. Not even close man, this is idiotic. Bourousis, sofo, koufos, even your unstoppable best european center vougioukas are all better than him. He is a fairly good prospect, that's it.

GGGGGGEEGGGG
wow

wow

European Baller
Kavvadas is the biggest

Kavvadas is the biggest talent at the center position in Europe since Sabonis.

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Oy vey

Seriously dude? Sabonis? I mean, you accuse us of overreacting, but is that not just crazy talk? You were going off on BTPH for saying how well Gasol did in Euroleague, than you drop this bomb shell here? Well, seeing that all you use to desribe him is "beast" and "unstoppable", guess we can take your word for it that he is better than just about any center to ever play the game.....

Well, I could go on about how nonsensical that statement is or the fact that you have made many other ones, while still holding a sense of superiority over any time anyone says anything having to do with someone who has been a part of or is a part of European Basketball. So, I am making a profile for Kavvadas. I want you to make a FULL Mock Draft of where you would rank him amongst the prospects of the 2013 Draft. Something we all can look at. At least than we will have some idea of what you feel about prospects rather than all of the cr@p you tend to post that has next to nothing to do with basketball and much more to do with your own xenophobia towards ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU!

I think European basketball players and Greek basketball players are awesome. I can compliment them and if someone does not draft them in the NBA, I think it is safe to say not a single person on that sight carries influence over who NBA teams select. We just like talking about draft prospects of any race, nationality or creed. We may not live in Greece, or have much information about the players you seem to tout, but calling us stupid for not knowing them or where they should be chosen rather than telling us about them and WHY they should be chosen (with actual basketball terms, maybe without calling everyone stupid afterwards) is totally counterproductive.

Just want you to know that everything you seem to hate about Americans, "NBA only" fans and anything against your general psyche is turning you into everything you tend to hate. Think we were all wondering, could you stop it?

Raef LaFrentz
Raef LaFrentz's picture
(No subject)

Huiazoaoa
over 2000 negs and still

over 2000 negs and still counting.

European Baller
What do you mean by "I made a

What do you mean by "I made a profile for Kavvadas"? What does that mean exactly?

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
It means......

I made a profile for Vassilis Kavvadas that you can add to a Mock Draft. Under the "Mocks" tab, go to "Create Your Mock Draft". Make a Mock Draft filling all 60 spots with people you feel will be drafted in 2013. You can add the Top 100 Big Board, or look up players on here with other profiles and add them. That is what it means.

So, maybe you can actually show us where you feel these guys can go if you ran the world. Not us, idiotic NBA only fans. Just a suggestion, seeing that you appear to have differing opinions from most yet prefer to write angry posts rather than make a draft showing your feelings on BASKETBALL PLAYERS. That is what we are talking about after all, so go to it. This is a draft site, if you dislike the Mock Draft, MAKE YOUR OWN! You have the ability, lets see what you come up with.

3-6 Mafia
"Make a Mock Draft filling

"Make a Mock Draft filling all 60 spots with people you feel will be drafted in 2013"

there is not enough greek player profiles to fill an entire mock lol

YOOkima
What does that mean exactly?

What does that mean exactly?

MUbballfan
MUbballfan's picture
Who?

Who?

European Baller
Vassilis Kavvadas

Vassilis Kavvadas

European Baller
3.bp.blogspot.com/-x5RQvnhvZG

3.bp.blogspot.com/-x5RQvnhvZGY/UDZXddIx7qI/AAAAAAAADYg/W3ghbtBNvW8/s640/080306.jpg

That is what Kavvadas looks like.

RockGAGAEWAWW
Too good to be true.

Too good to be true.

DWAGAAEEEA
He averaged 11.7 mpg in the

He averaged 11.7 mpg in the 2011-2012 season in the Greek league

European Baller
[youtube]http://www.youtube.c
RSS: Syndicate content