Vas Charalampopoulos 1997: 6-7 SF Given Highest Ever Scouting Potential Score For Any European Player Ever

European Baller
Yeah, he's not that good

Yeah, he's not that good really.

pohani komarac
Bertans has picture perfect

Bertans has picture perfect natrual shooting mechanics and is great shooter wich is his bigest strenght. Tough not so grat shooter when he creats by him self because at this point he lacks ability to create his own shoot, and nethir he tries to much to crate shoot for himself. but when somebody else create him shoot he shoots great. He can also slash to basket when he has some space created by others. Ofensivly he is great corner filler. Also he can be very pasive. Lacks low post skilly wich he shold practice becouse his height adantage at SF.

Defense is bigest concern for NBA. He is tweener. To slow to guard athletic SF, to weak and bit to soft to bang down low. Do to that I don't think he is NBA material as he also isn't very athletic for NBA standards, but should be elite Euroleague rotation player

He will have great chance to show him self. He is predicted to be starter for Partizan in Euroleague and ABA league and will have chance to work with Dusko Vujosevic, coach thet coached manny future NBA players and Euroleague stars. This is probably season where it should be clear is he or not NBA material

cinowan
cinowan's picture
booooooooom

booooooooom

European Baller
Charalampopoulos made the

Charalampopoulos made the senior team of the big Euroleague club Panathinaikos, at age 15.

He will play on the senior team as a practice squad player.

Also, he was measured by the team and he is currently 6'8".

RockGAGAEWAWW
Duke offered him??

Duke offered him??

DWAGAAEEEA
For a greek player, his

For a greek player, his potential may be high...but the length of his name is just average.

European Baller
Greek League website: born on

Greek League website:

born on June 6 1997

http://www.esake.gr/main/index.php?pl=12&lng=en&pfpar=cGxheWVyaWQ9MjE1NA==

Panathinaikos website:

born on June 6 1997

http://www.paobc.gr/page.ashx?pid=7&personId=80&seasonId=-1

Will pohani komarac apologize for callimg me a "liar" when all I did was tell the truth? No. of course he will not. Because he is a lying trolling jerk with an anti Greek agenda.

pohani komarac
http://u16men.fibaeurope.com/

http://u16men.fibaeurope.com/en/cid_z8jOMILgHCsbXTL1wG4sq0.playerID_93076.compID_YUjW-7-FJ,kK9s431Lyr41.season_2012.roundID_8814.teamID_291.html

then fiba has wrong date of his birthday.

no, not all you said was truth. you lied about scoring potential and you lied he is yungest ever got intrest from big clubs. just this summer 99. born luka doncic was transferd to real madrid. stefan peno 97. was alredy in barcelona and so on.

lwokesa
nice post

nice post

European Baller
pohani komarac LIED. He

pohani komarac LIED. He FALSELY accused me of lying. He was caught. Instead of admit it and apologize, he continued to troll and lie and continued to make false accusations. Yes, he is proven as a troll now.

pohani komarac
I apolgise for mistake as I

I apolgise for mistake as I belived in info from FIBA

still is truth Stefan Peno, Doncic and many other are scouted by big teams at age 12-13 and some of them signed before age of 14-15- Also Sario Saric was never tested by some who knows wich scouts so there is no way that Vas could get some highest score then Saric

European Baller
I apolgise for mistake as I

I apolgise for mistake as I belived in info from FIBA still is truth Stefan Peno, Doncic and many other are scouted by big teams at age 12-13 and some of them signed before age of 14-15- Also Sario Saric was never tested by some who knows wich scouts so there is no way that Vas could get some highest score then Saric

Thank you for admitting I was not lying. Now about those players....none of those players was signed for or has anything to do with the team of Barcelona senior men. They play in jumior level teams. I am talking about the SENIOR team that plays in ACB and Euroleague. They wanted to sign Charalampopoulos for that team. Ultimately they did not, because instead Panathinaikos wanted to sign him for their senior team, and he would rather play at home.

You are being misleading here to tell these Americans that a 12-14 year old kid signing with a youth squad is the same thing as signing with the senior club of the men. If you can't even admit this, then I am done discussing with you, as you are just here to troll me. So let me make it clear, Barca wanted to sign him for their senior team, and so did Panathinaikos and Olympiacos. He ended up in Panathinaikos, on the senior team. He made it to the practice squad unit. This is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than playing in an under 14, or under 16, or under 17 youth league as a player contracted to Barca.

pohani komarac
to sing him for seniors?

to sing him for seniors? lol

imo, nedim djedovic 97. last season got his first profesional contract

European Baller
Yes to sign him to the senior

Yes to sign him to the senior team, just like PAO did. Why is this funny to you?

European Baller
ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
Wowwww

5 points in 5 minutes...he be grindin' out there

RSS: Syndicate content