This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Spacegrass 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    mbramilan
    Participant

Paige – Hairston – McAdoo – Johnson – Hicks – Meeks – James and…… Andrew Wiggins?

What do you think about this team?

Wahoo757
    Participant

Terrible

Wahoo757
    Participant

Terrible

ph90702

McAdoo isn’t a small forward.

ph90702

McAdoo isn’t a small forward.

mike_r232
    Participant

I’m not sure he was necessarily listing McAdoo as a SF. I think UNC has a great team for next year even without Wiggins, with most of the team returning (smartly). If they do get Wiggins though, they will have a shot at the title. I just hope that Roy Williams’ system doesn’t do to Wiggins what it did to Barnes.

antoniom229
      Participant

Harrison had the green light at UNC. He was the leading scorer at UNC. He had avg 16 points in his two years at UNC. He was the ACC Freshman Of The Year in 2011. He made the All ACC 1st team and he was a 2nd team All American. He was drafted in the lottery and he is starting for a playoff team. Harrison is doing good in the NBA.

antoniom229
      Participant

Harrison had the green light at UNC. He was the leading scorer at UNC. He had avg 16 points in his two years at UNC. He was the ACC Freshman Of The Year in 2011. He made the All ACC 1st team and he was a 2nd team All American. He was drafted in the lottery and he is starting for a playoff team. Harrison is doing good in the NBA.

mike_r232
    Participant

I’m not sure he was necessarily listing McAdoo as a SF. I think UNC has a great team for next year even without Wiggins, with most of the team returning (smartly). If they do get Wiggins though, they will have a shot at the title. I just hope that Roy Williams’ system doesn’t do to Wiggins what it did to Barnes.

antoniom229
    Participant

The Starting Five:

Marcus Paige
    Leslie Mcdonald
    PJ Hairston
    James McAdoo
    Meeks or Joel

antoniom229
    Participant

The Starting Five:

Marcus Paige
    Leslie Mcdonald
    PJ Hairston
    James McAdoo
    Meeks or Joel

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

I think Tokoto has the most potential on the team. Once he gets his jumper down hes gonna be scary. Lke a Derozan or VC… He needs more time

antoniom229
      Participant

He has to improve that before even thinking about the NBA. Btw, he will play more next year especially Wiggins don’t come.

antoniom229
      Participant

He has to improve that before even thinking about the NBA. Btw, he will play more next year especially Wiggins don’t come.

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

I think Tokoto has the most potential on the team. Once he gets his jumper down hes gonna be scary. Lke a Derozan or VC… He needs more time

IknoBall12
    Participant

Between wiggins and Barnes games tho. Wiggins is a
    Athletic freak! Harrison had a much better jump shot and was very underrated on Defense IMO.

IknoBall12
    Participant

Between wiggins and Barnes games tho. Wiggins is a
    Athletic freak! Harrison had a much better jump shot and was very underrated on Defense IMO.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

I’m not sold on their big men. But we’ve seen in the past that playing small ball with athletic guys can take a team deep into the NCAA tournament.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

I’m not sold on their big men. But we’ve seen in the past that playing small ball with athletic guys can take a team deep into the NCAA tournament.

Spacegrass
    Participant

UNC has top 5 ceiling with bottom of the top 25 floor. Too much big bodied depth for Roy to not use it this year so no small lineup except situationally. It all depends on how guys grow but the raw talent is available.

Spacegrass
    Participant

UNC has top 5 ceiling with bottom of the top 25 floor. Too much big bodied depth for Roy to not use it this year so no small lineup except situationally. It all depends on how guys grow but the raw talent is available.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login