ufc 116 tonight. Brock vs carwin for hw belt

llperez
llperez's picture
ufc 116 tonight. Brock vs carwin for hw belt

should be amazing. Brock is the current hw champ and basically demolishes people by being bigger and stronger. Tonight for the first time he meets a hw who goes by the same "im bigger and stronger" gameplan, Shane Carwin, Shane is 12-0 and not only has he never been beat, nobody has gotten out of the first round against him. You fight shane, you you lose and its almost always by knockout.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

vs

Im going with brock

Leftovers16
Something other then bball

Finally was getting a bit tired of all NBA all the time... I got Brock always been a fan since WWE don't see anyone knocking this guy out probably not gonna happen but who knows people say Carwin is a beast also I just think Lesnar is more beast

llperez
llperez's picture
not sure who will win or how

not sure who will win or how long it will take, but i gaurantee this will be a KO for someone tonight. Two guys who weigh about 285 and have bricks for hands. And with fedor losing last weekend, the winner tonight will lay claim to the number 1 heavyweight in the world.

Also Chris Leben vs Yoshihiro Akiyama will be exciting as hell. Yoshihiro is one of the biggest stars in all of Asia. He has music cd's, movies. He's sponsored by NIKE. He's a top 10 MW in the world of MMA. Dude is a star in asia and he is fighting Chris Leben who is one of the most exciting fighters out there. He fights like a rock em sock em robot and has a chin of granite. He just swings until his opponent falls down and he has devestating knocout power.

vs

im picking akiyama but rooting for leben

RSS: Syndicate content