does anyone know what channel these games are on Sunday, or if they are eve televised? Thank you
^I'm watching them on NBC, and then there's another channel(unless you paid for them) that shows boxing from 12:30-3:30(Pacific Time). But that's about it. I'm a bit dissapointed too, cause I really don't want to watch volleyball for the next 45 minutes, and they won't even show the US Swimming rely Live.
All times listed are Eastern Standard Time.
- Sunday, July 29, 2012 - USA vs. France - 9:30 a.m - NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
- Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - Tunisia vs. USA - 5:15 p.m - NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
- Thursday, August 2, 2012 - USA vs. Nigeria - 5:15 p.m - NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
- Saturday, August 4, 2012 - Lithuania vs. USA - 9:30 a.m - NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
- Monday, August 6, 2012 - USA vs. Argentina - 5:15 p.m - NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
or try http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ if you don't have NBC Sports Network or NBC Basketball Channel
Water Polo is on nbc right now. Riveting television
^Yeah, that's what it says on NBC's website but how it's Men's Voleyball on my TV? Is it because we're in different regions?
Must be. You are missing out
When does womens track and gymnastics start?
Just saw the 400m swimming relay, Michael Phelps was amazing, US had a huge lead into the last 100m, but Lochte looked tired, the French guy Angel snatched it from him, and US came in 2nd. But Phelps looked rejuvanated, Lochte was understandably tired, he swam yesterday in the 400im and earlier today in the 200m freestyle.
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Lochte was so damn fed up with Michael Phelps that he said, "I already have a gold and I'm the best swimmer in the world and I'm going to get several more in the next two weeks, Phelps need 3 gold medals for the record, I'm not giving that &$#%#&@! 2 medals from the relays, let that scumbag earn his gold, eat silver &$#%#&@!."