Here is my mock draft.
I need feedback.
1- LA Clippers- BLAKE GRIFFIN will be the first pick no matter any trades or anything else.
2. Memphis- RICKY RUBIO has the next best chance of being a franchise player and with success of pg's recently look for memphis to take rubio and have he and conley battle for the starting job.
3.OKC- HASHEEM THABEET is a true center with a skill that is highly coveted, shot blocking. With KD, Jeff Green, and Krstic you have 3 guys that can play the pf position, look for them to get a true C.
4. Sacramento- JORDAN HILL is raw right now but with jason thompson and spencer hawes they could use Hill's athleticism on the front line.
5. Washington- JAMES HARDEN is the ultimate team player and can mesh with anyone. He can compliment the wizards nicely. And is most proven player after griffin.
6. Minnesota- DEMAR DEROZAN is too good of a talent to pass on with the wolves. Hopefully he can become the superstar wing player they will need with Love and Jefferson down low.
7. Golden St.- BRANDON JENNINGS fits the ultra athletic warriors perfectly. Him setting up Monta, Maggette, Jackson, and Biedrins would be fun to watch.
8.New york- STEPHEN CURRY is rumored to be going to the Knicks and would fit well in Mike D's system with his sweet shooting.
9. Toronto- TYREKE EVANS is perfect for the Raptors. He is not a proven shooter but can handle the rock and get to the rim. Look for him to drive and dish to the shooters and Bosh.
10. Milwaukee- CHASE BUDINGER is too athletic and shoots to well to fall to far. Look for him to learn from Michael Redd and eventually replace him.
11. New jersey- EARL CLARK is a prototypical small forward and that is what the nets needs. They need him to run the break and create matchups problems for the other team.
12.Charlotte- GERALD HENDERSON went to Duke, but more importantly he can be their backup 2 guard for now and learn to defend from Raja Bell.
13. Indiana- JRUE HOLLIDAY is the kind of player that Larry Bird likes. Look for him to be a ombo guard off the bench and defend the opponents best scoring guard.
14. Phoenix- JOHNNY FLYNN is ultra fast and competitive. everyone has him going to Phoenix but don't be surprised if he goes earlier.
15. detroit- JAMES JOHNSON does the little things and has potential to be special. Look for him to play both the 3 and 4 for the Pistons.
16. Chicago- BJ MULLENS is not the post scorer the Bulls need, but with him Noah and Thomas you have an active and athletic frontline ala Denver.
17. Philadelphia- TY LAWSON is a good fit here with or without Andre Miller. Imagine Lawson running the break with Iguodala and Young on his wings and dalembert trailing and a healthy Elton Brand.
18.Minnesota- ERIC MAYNOR can be the tough proven player the wolves need from the pg position. Look for him to get more minutes than Telfair.
19. Atlanta- GANI LAWAL is a reach here but with limited big men, why not take the local guy with very good athleticism on a very athletic team?
20. Utah- DEJUAN BLAIR falls because of height and weight issues but with the futures of Boozer and Milsap in doubt Utah takes him.
21.New Orleans- JEFF TEAGUE could be a good scorer off the bench and good backup to paul. new orleans struggled this year in part to the loss of Jannero Pargo, a role that Teague could fill.
22. Dallas- WAYNE ELLINGTON could be the answer for the Mavs 2 guard problems(they had like 6 different guys start) and they want to keep Terry coming off the bench.
23. Sacramento- PATTY MILLS is the speed the Kings need. He could energize that arena with his game.
24.Portland- SAM YOUNG is an athletic SF who can maybe find a spot on this roster. This pick could be traded.
25.OKC- LESTER HUDSON could be a good role player. His combo guard abilities off the bench could help this team.
26. Chicago- OMRI CASSPI has potential and could get minutes if Deng doesn't stay healthy.
27. memphis- TERRANCE WILLIAMS is an athletic wing player with the ability to defend. Looking for good bench players at this point, Terrance can fit.
28-60- Best available player pretty much. Spurs take an International player and other teams try to fill needs or draft on potential.
Why is Budinger at 10?
Luster Hudson is a long shot for round 1
Devendorf? He is a long shot as well
LOL...I LIKE BEN WOODSIDE AT 60
READ MY MY : MOCK DRAFT 3.0
give me a link for mock draft 3.0
I just went threw real quick on the 2nd round. I don't think Devendorf will get drafted, I thought I took him off.
as far as Budinger i think maybe Milwaukee is thinking of replacing Michael redd. And from what I hear about Hudson i thin he could be a good combo guard off the bench and OKC will need bench depth even with all their talent.
1st off...heres the link http://www.nbadraft.net/node/5848
and I think its a nice pick if they move down. He can shoot and he can play...im mad they say he is not tough cuz hes white.
Chase will not go that high and Chase skills are more gear to a small forward then a shooting guard. He lacks too many shooting guard skills to be drafted that high as a shooting guard. I believe he will fall as Holiday and Blair moves up
Good for Bulls....Casspi could be solid, dont know much about him though.