There are many teams that are tough to predict. I will give you my Lottery teams who are very hard to predict.
1. Memphis (Pick 2)- Memphis is 9/10 not gonna take Rubio. They have also like Thabeet and Evans. Most likely they would trade out. Or if they take Thabeet if they at the 2nd pick.
2. Sacramento (Pick 4)- Sacramento needs a PG. The Question is: Who? I mean Rubio is the ideal look here but they like Flynn's leadership, Holiday's upside, Curry's shooting and Evans' total package and ability. It will be tough.
3. Golden State (Pick 7)- Monta Ellis is gonna demand a trade if they go PG. Many top prospects dont wanna go workout at GS. Hill may fall and he could be the pick. They love Terrance Williams and want him for his point-forward skills. I have no general idea where they look.
4. Toronto (Pick 9)- Araujo, Villanueva. Those are the 2 pick the Raptors made in 2004 and 2005. They shock people. They go different then many people. I think they may target a shooter so Budinger is in play. They make look for high upside : DeRozan is your man. A bully down low? James Johnson.
5. Charlotte (Pick 12)- Even Before LB came in, they make some crazy moves. ( Felton and May before Granger and Ellis. Morrison over Gay.) Even last year. Augustin over Randolph, Lopez and Thompson. They may go for a defender like Henderson or a shooter like Budinger or a big passer like Clark, a moose like Johnson even a C like Mullens.
Here are my teams...tell me what you think?
monta ellis is not demanding a trade. he cleared it up the next day on knbr. he said he wants to retire a warrior.and if he really thinks were better with him at point tell him to remember what he played in the playoffs 2 years ago and the year after when we won 48 games. look for them to possible trade down for williams. or just go with hill flynn and jennings but then again you cant trust what nellie says
Oh...yea...i remember when Kobe said that...then said he wanted a trade...
Monta Ellis is not the owner, GM, or the coach, hell he hasnt even been there long enough to say anything. Monta is a SG in a PG's body. He needs a real point gueard next to him so he can play off the ball and take all the shots he wants. Johnny Flynn would be the best pick for them. these players get paid millions of dollars to play a game that they love, why do they always feel the need to complain.
I'd say the Wizards have a tough choice too. They're pretty much set at every position when everyone's healthy, so it's hard to tell whether they will go with a PG and move Gil to SG, draft a SG and keep Gil at PG, or maybe draft a big man. Wiz got screwed in the lottery, and IMO, have the worst position to pick in the lottery.
Blazers because Pritchard is genius and don't be surprise if we trade up to the top 5.
You always bring up the Blazers...they will not move up into the top 5.
damn, your ass really wants a 1000 post.
Stop making lame predictions...you have no resources or connects, everything you say is 100% bull&$#%#&@!.
Grizzlies. And they hold all the cards. They will trade pick. Question is to who. Draft unfolds based on that. Many other teams are tough to predict including most mentioned. Many others could go in a variety of directions. I expect more dealing than usual with at least 7 deals ggetting finalized. Maybe more. All in all, lots of intrigue. It will be fun!!
The grizzlies are the most unpredictable team this draft, their fans don't want them to draft thabeet, thabeet possibly doesn't want to play there as well. Then there's washington id say is another team who has been all over the place.
Bringing up Toronto's poor draft choice in Arujo is a bad example. Villanueva has proven that he deserved to be picked in the lottery of that year. And even bringing up a chance that we might draft chase budinger or any team in the lottery drafting him means you haven't been reading what coaches have been saying about Chase.. he'll be lucky to go early 20s. But I do agree the raptors will be fairly unpredictable if Derozan is no longer on the board otherwise that'll be the guy in Toronto.
As far as unpredictable this draft has so many enigma's and so many rumours i think every teams unpredictable right now.
Is that a problem? You talk about the Knicks a lot too. They probably won't get top 5 but its possible. To be honest I don't care if we get top 5 or not. As long as we get someone good in the offseason the draft doesn't really matter for the team.
every team except the clippers.
Minnesota. With 3 first round draft picks, multiple trade pieces, and a new GM who hasn't drafted before and does not have a coach, there is now way to figure out what his style might be.
#2 - Tyreke Evans because he's a PG with Memphis ties.
#5 - Ricky Rubio because he's a PG and a needs a big city atmoshere.
#7 - Jordan Hill because he's a west coast kid and a talented big man.
Memphis - Thabeet
Sacramento - Rubio
Golden State - Evans
Toronto - easy pick, DeRozan
Charlotte - Hansbrough