Top Recruiting Class for 2011

Demarcus Oneal
Demarcus Oneal's picture
Top Recruiting Class for 2011

who has the top recruiting class for top 2011

I say Kentucky hands down with with the Teague, Gilchrist and Davis as all top ten players and Teague and Gilchrist best players at their position

Ohio State has nice class now with Shannon Scott and now Ross if they add another big name they can have a really good class

Michigan State has a decent class with Dawson and Kearney and in the mix for alot of big name players

Carolina has McAdoo and Hairston

and Syracuse has Michael C Williams R. Christmas

Tim49461
If Im not mistaken MSU is

If Im not mistaken MSU is only in the running for Amir Williams am i right? and haven't they already exhausted their scholarships?

Demarcus Oneal
Demarcus Oneal's picture
well they just got rid of

well they just got rid of Chris Allen so they have one more now i think

Rock_Cat78
Kentucky will finish with the

Kentucky will finish with the top class for the third year in a row. A lot of people are saying that Anthony Davis will be the new #1 player when the rankings are updated. Gilchrist and Teague are also top five. Pretty hard to beat that.

the lake show
kentucky hands down and im

kentucky hands down and im pretty sure they will get one or 2 more allamericans

Hitster
Hitster's picture
Coach Calipari is certainly

Coach Calipari is certainly ahead at the moment although if Andre Drummond does reclassify then there is a major player waiting to be claimed.

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
My top 5 5. Ohio State- I

My top 5

5. Ohio State- I love LaQuinton Ross' game and adding another PG in Shannon Scott. I wouldn't be shocked if they added Amir Williams and Malcolm Gilbert to fully balance out this class.

4. Michigan State- Dawson and Kearney are two Izzo type players. I think this is a pretty solid class. They could also add someone like Amir Williams

3. Syracuse- Christmas is underrated and Cooney is a knockdown shooter

2. Duke- Two top 10 Centers and a slashing wing? The Blue Devils could also add Quincey Miller and Austin Rivers too.

1. Kentucky- Davis, Gilchrist, Teague. Not to mention- Chandler, Daniels, Wroten waiting in the wings.

the lake show
i was about to say youre out

i was about to say youre out of youre mind @mr Knick 32 then i realized you did the number system from worst to first instead of first to worst

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
lol

lol

RSS: Syndicate content