Top Recruiting Class for 2011
who has the top recruiting class for top 2011
I say Kentucky hands down with with the Teague, Gilchrist and Davis as all top ten players and Teague and Gilchrist best players at their position
Ohio State has nice class now with Shannon Scott and now Ross if they add another big name they can have a really good class
Michigan State has a decent class with Dawson and Kearney and in the mix for alot of big name players
Carolina has McAdoo and Hairston
and Syracuse has Michael C Williams R. Christmas
If Im not mistaken MSU is only in the running for Amir Williams am i right? and haven't they already exhausted their scholarships?
well they just got rid of Chris Allen so they have one more now i think
Kentucky will finish with the top class for the third year in a row. A lot of people are saying that Anthony Davis will be the new #1 player when the rankings are updated. Gilchrist and Teague are also top five. Pretty hard to beat that.
kentucky hands down and im pretty sure they will get one or 2 more allamericans
Coach Calipari is certainly ahead at the moment although if Andre Drummond does reclassify then there is a major player waiting to be claimed.
My top 5
5. Ohio State- I love LaQuinton Ross' game and adding another PG in Shannon Scott. I wouldn't be shocked if they added Amir Williams and Malcolm Gilbert to fully balance out this class.
4. Michigan State- Dawson and Kearney are two Izzo type players. I think this is a pretty solid class. They could also add someone like Amir Williams
3. Syracuse- Christmas is underrated and Cooney is a knockdown shooter
2. Duke- Two top 10 Centers and a slashing wing? The Blue Devils could also add Quincey Miller and Austin Rivers too.
1. Kentucky- Davis, Gilchrist, Teague. Not to mention- Chandler, Daniels, Wroten waiting in the wings.
i was about to say youre out of youre mind @mr Knick 32 then i realized you did the number system from worst to first instead of first to worst